Country
United States
No go ...

seems only this code works and I didnt really want money -_-
http://www.fort42.com/ar3ds/game1261/

the other people get lucky cause people care to make gateshark codes
http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game1261/
http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game1261/706/

we get one code for this game in AR3ds ....I now am thinking downgrading my browser was a waste of time -_- every one of my games don't have codes or they are just pitiful codes and the game shark side oddly doesnt work no matter how u convert it -_-

Last edited by AshleyCummings,

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone make the QR codes anymore for the internet browser exploit for old 3DS?

Seems like the newer games I've gotten don't have ANY codes for them on the website (the fort one) Is there another list elsewhere of codes that haven't been added to the data base yet that I can create the QR code myself using the QR generator site?

Looking for games like:

Final Fantasy Explorers (Max Gil, rare items in inventory, ALL items)
Stella Glow
Zelda Triforce Heroes (all ingredients, Max all ingredients/max rupees)
Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (unlock all special limited time items, from the monthly contests mainly)

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Older, bear with me) (COMPLETED bug/fish/dive catch list for first character)
Pokemon ORAS (Max money...looked and couldn't find one >_> at least for Alpha sapphire)

TSSableye

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone make the QR codes anymore for the internet browser exploit for old 3DS?

Seems like the newer games I've gotten don't have ANY codes for them on the website (the fort one) Is there another list elsewhere of codes that haven't been added to the data base yet that I can create the QR code myself using the QR generator site?

Looking for games like:

Final Fantasy Explorers (Max Gil, rare items in inventory, ALL items)
Stella Glow
Zelda Triforce Heroes (all ingredients, Max all ingredients/max rupees)
Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (unlock all special limited time items, from the monthly contests mainly)

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Older, bear with me) (COMPLETED bug/fish/dive catch list for first character)
Pokemon ORAS (Max money...looked and couldn't find one >_> at least for Alpha sapphire)

You do know you can just use a save editor for most of these games right? I'm assuming that you have the necessary tools to extract a save file. If you can extract a save you can basically edit all those things you want. I find it faster just to save edit everything I'd like in one foul swoop and then importing it right away.

FFE: If you're fine with hex editing and all take a look here

Stella Glow: Umm...what? I have no clue if there's a save editor for that, let alone what the offsets are for hex editing.

Triforce Heroes: There's an editor for that here

ACHHD: No clue whatsoever...

ACNL: Try using this

XY/ORAS: PKHeX...

Reactions: Midgetgirl05

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do know you can just use a save editor for most of these games right? I'm assuming that you have the necessary tools to extract a save file. If you can extract a save you can basically edit all those things you want. I find it faster just to save edit everything I'd like in one foul swoop and then importing it right away.

FFE: If you're fine with hex editing and all take a look here

Stella Glow: Umm...what? I have no clue if there's a save editor for that, let alone what the offsets are for hex editing.

Triforce Heroes: There's an editor for that here

ACHHD: No clue whatsoever...

ACNL: Try using this

XY/ORAS: PKHeX...

Whelp...if I knew the first thing about hex or using save editors I would do it in a heartbeat. I just can't seem to wrap my head around the massive amount of numbers, nor do I even know how to extract files. :-/ if you have a "Save Editor and Extract Save Files for Dummies" thread I'm all for it.

TSSableye

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whelp...if I knew the first thing about hex or using save editors I would do it in a heartbeat. I just can't seem to wrap my head around the massive amount of numbers, nor do I even know how to extract files. :-/ if you have a "Save Editor and Extract Save Files for Dummies" thread I'm all for it.

Do you have access to EmuNAND/Homebrew (I assume everyone does by now)? If so, just get SaveDataFiler (Google it, lol) as a CIA or the SaveManager homebrew app which can be found here. It's pretty straight forward, just open the app and extract your save. Save Data Filer on the other hand requires you to find your games titleID (use this). Then open up your save in one of those editors I linked and...well...edit.

For hex editing, you're kind of where I stand. I've no clue what to do for that, but it's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. Look within the fist 4 pages of that FFE link I send. The people there were kind enough to give out pointers to those who have no clue on how to hex edit. You're also going to need a hex editor, Google HxD.

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have access to EmuNAND/Homebrew (I assume everyone does by now)? If so, just get SaveDataFiler (Google it, lol) as a CIA or the SaveManager homebrew app which can be found here. It's pretty straight forward, just open the app and extract your save. Save Data Filer on the other hand requires you to find your games titleID (use this). Then open up your save in one of those editors I linked and...well...edit.

For hex editing, you're kind of where I stand. I've no clue what to do for that, but it's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. Look within the fist 4 pages of that FFE link I send. The people there were kind enough to give out pointers to those who have no clue on how to hex edit. You're also going to need a hex editor, Google HxD.

Uh I actually don't have EmuNAND/Homebrew... >_< god I feel like such an idiot.

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still for most of my majick I prefer to use QR as it means I can quickly scan n go. Don't need to
- stop
- turn off 3ds
- take out card
- put in laptop which may or may not be available
- jam some premade file in or rip some file out and fiddle with it then jam it in
- boot up emunand
- boot up (cheat thing)
- boot game
- cry in frustration because of (insert mistake)
- start over again

QR is scan n go. If a code is not ready made u can just go 2 editor n QR it. Then scan n go.

This is something I can do on my cell so long as I'm in a place with reception.

I get QR is limited in aspects. But I'd prefer it still

That being said. FF explorers pl0x

BASgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still for most of my majick I prefer to use QR as it means I can quickly scan n go. Don't need to
- stop
- turn off 3ds
- take out card
- put in laptop which may or may not be available
- jam some premade file in or rip some file out and fiddle with it then jam it in
- boot up emunand
- boot up (cheat thing)
- boot game
- cry in frustration because of (insert mistake)
- start over again

QR is scan n go. If a code is not ready made u can just go 2 editor n QR it. Then scan n go.

This is something I can do on my cell so long as I'm in a place with reception.

I get QR is limited in aspects. But I'd prefer it still

That being said. FF explorers pl0x

its dynamic (different addresses everytime you load up) and QR cant pointer code so either GW or save editing are the only choices there

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can someone can help me?
i want to make a code that end a match in ie go
i have 3 value of time and i want to make a code that turn timer to 29/30 with that the match will end

Reactions: Gultigargar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh