ROM Hack [Spider] ARCode

pdensco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
What code? My 999,999.99 money code works even when restarting the game and using another cartridge. Looks like a problem for you. I was testing it on 1.1, btw.

i have tested both of these but none of them work do i have to update my game to the latest version? and im using gateway im on latest version 9.5.23 but i have installed a spoofed browser
oney 99,999,999 code (E) - saagiBols
02219DE4 305efb34
02441A08 305efb34
02441A0C 305efb34
02A45288 305efb34

$999,999.99 money code (U) - ariankordi
02210064 5F5E0FF0
02437C88 5F5E0FF0
02437C8C 5F5E0FF0
0243A788 5F5E0FF0
0243A78C 5F5E0FF0
02A3B508 5F5E0FF0

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Thanks alot.
I hope someone can do this on ... N3DS (emunand)
Follow the link in my signature, open ROP Launcher -> Action Replay, copy-paste cheat code, click 'QR', scan QR on 3DS and open in browser - cheat applied, no SD manipulation needed!

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd love to see an infinite god mode time hack for all regional versions. now that would be an impressive hack considering arcode can't freeze values on its own.
That's possible by either editing the time you are in god mode (do 2+ dumps with about a second inbetween each.). And putting it to some ridiculous Amount that basically never runs out. Also removing the decrease would work. Or just instafilling the Bar with a Code (that's the least "good" way of doing it - should be very easy to find though).
I can't do that myself since I don't own the DLC.

Can you make one for Skill Exps? like Dagger skill ? and etc?
Currently working on it. It's the same amount of work as the other Rank/EXP things.

I also have a Bliss hack (which is in my opinion totally useless - so I didn't put it up here).
Also a EXP/Level Hack and a Skill Point Hack (putting max amount of skill points into all stats :D).

Could probably work out a stat hack and going to try to find the recipe/quest things.

super.bean

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's possible by either editing the time you are in god mode (do 2+ dumps with about a second inbetween each.). And putting it to some ridiculous Amount that basically never runs out. Also removing the decrease would work. Or just instafilling the Bar with a Code (that's the least "good" way of doing it - should be very easy to find though).
I can't do that myself since I don't own the DLC.

Currently working on it. It's the same amount of work as the other Rank/EXP things.

I also have a Bliss hack (which is in my opinion totally useless - so I didn't put it up here).
Also a EXP/Level Hack and a Skill Point Hack (putting max amount of skill points into all stats :D).

Could probably work out a stat hack and going to try to find the recipe/quest things.

This is the greatest news i've received all day! Thank you kind sir :cry:
Please let me know if you find out the skill exps :D

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Home Menü -------> Press L+R Then you get into the camera. and in the bottom of the screen to the left , is a small box . Click up there , and you can CDES scan qr

congzing

Trophies
XP
Country
Home Menü -------> Press L+R Then you get into the camera. and in the bottom of the screen to the left , is a small box . Click up there , and you can CDES scan qr
Thanks i found it

Launch camera and press the button with QR code :)

I'm running but, it isn't work. My step is:
1. Go to this page: https://gbatemp.net/threads/spider-arcode.383937/page-36#post-5435805
2. Pick the Fire Emblem Awakening (U) - Stat Increasing Item x255 – Hawkeye91 code
3. Go here: http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop.html
4. ROP launcher --> Action Replay --> paste the code on step 2 --> QR code
5. Open camera --> scan code
6. it tell me Executing....
7. Put Fire Emblem Card run game, but nothing happen (sysnand) or I must run on GW mode?
May I wrong?? Pls Help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)