ROM Hack [Spider] ARCode

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have managed to install the older browser and get a dump of animal crossing. but cannot for the life of me, find any values. all i want is bells in my bank. and that is the easiest to find... shoudldn't it?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkFlare69 will the release of ARC push forward the development/release of Gecko3DS?

Your project may become obsolete before it's even released. Perhaps you two should team up and tackle this together!

I have managed to install the older browser and get a dump of animal crossing. but cannot for the life of me, find any values. all i want is bells in my bank. and that is the easiest to find... shoudldn't it?
Save yourself the headache and use LeafTools to get yourself a full bank account.

Reactions: Margen67

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkFlare69 will the release of ARC push forward the development/release of Gecko3DS?

Your project may become obsolete before it's even released. Perhaps you two should team up and tackle this together!

Save yourself the headache and use LeafTools to get yourself a full bank account.
I am sortve giving up on that. My current goal is to make Spider inject multiple times, not just once, so button activators can be allowed.

It just means if you have access to the file KazoWAR (not blocked, dont need admin privileges, etc)

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would love to. but i am using emunand for this and that is something that the leaftools doesn't allow. so it's this method or nothing.
Well using this to max out your bank account should be incredibly easy, but it's a slow and tedious process compared to LeafTools.

I haven't done any AR/RAM hacking since days of the N64, I assume the process is still the same.
Correct me if my recollection is incorrect or my instructions outdated.

Boot the game, visit the post office and check your balance.

Convert your balance to hex, and perform a ram dump.

Copy the dump to your computer and open it up in a hex editor, then search for the hex value that indicates your balance.

Make note of the addresse(s) that match your search.

Boot the game again, visit the post office again and check your balance again.

Withdraw some cash and convert the new balance to hex, and perform another ram dump.

Copy the dump to your computer and open it up in a hex editor, then search for the hex value that indicates your balance.

Cross reference the new addresse(s) with the addresses from the previous search.

Repeat the process, this time depositing cash (but not the full amount), dump/copy/search ram dump.

Hopefully by this stage you've narrowed the results down to one or two addresses.

Convert 999,999,999 to hex and follow OPs instructions for creating the .cht file

Load the game and launch the .cht file as per the instructions, check your balance to confirm you have 999,999,999 then save your game.

Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

jernk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning
999999999G
028AF0DC 3B9AC9FF

Rune Factory 4

Better version of RF4 codes by pongozila
http://gbatemp.net/threads/spider-arcode.383937/page-6#post-5407260
http://gbatemp.net/threads/spider-arcode.383937/page-7#post-5408881

999999999G (Note: The money won't change until you buy/sell something)
025E6738 3B9AC9FF
025E6740 3B9AC9FF
039BDCA0 3B9AC9FF
039E0274 3B9AC9FF

99999 Prince/ss Points
025E6760 0001869F
025E6764 0001869F
03A16078 0001869F

Pokémon OR(I don't have AS. Feel free to try it though)
999,999 Pokédollars
03971DB0 000F423F

9,999 BP (Thanks to liomajor for the cheat engine way. Much easier.)
03971DD8 0000270F

Feel free to change it to any number you like. Just remember to convert it to hex

Wish I could do Pokemon Shuffle, but my sysNAND is 9.5.0-22 and I can't download it from the eshop.
I should've downloaded it when it came out :/

Strainer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
So it seems like I'm one of the few that can't get this to work properly.

I will try one last time tonight, but I honestly can't find my mistake.

As I said, I tried both installing the exploitable browser on the newest Firmware as well as use a backup with FW 9.4, both without success.

All I'm trying to do is use the memdump.bin, are there any other steps necessary except for having the file on the SD Card, launching EmuNAND with exploitable browser and opening the URL ending with "memdump.bin" in the browser.

Is it important which Version of the GW launcher I use? Is MT-Card compatible? I'm running out of ideas what could cause this not to work and just crashing.

Could someone please post the browser Version shown for them in BigBlueMenu 2.0? Maybe, for some reason, my browser isn't updated right (on the 9.4 EmuNAND) or not downgraded correctly (on the 9.5.23 EmuNAND).

Anyway, as soon as I get home today I will give it one last shot, if necessary I will create a new emuNAND just to get this to work once. All I'm trying to do is look at a RAMdump of Nintendo Pocket Football Club, a game I haven't even played in 2 weeks ;)

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So it seems like I'm one of the few that can't get this to work properly.

I will try one last time tonight, but I honestly can't find my mistake.

As I said, I tried both installing the exploitable browser on the newest Firmware as well as use a backup with FW 9.4, both without success.

All I'm trying to do is use the memdump.bin, are there any other steps necessary except for having the file on the SD Card, launching EmuNAND with exploitable browser and opening the URL ending with "memdump.bin" in the browser.

Is it important which Version of the GW launcher I use? Is MT-Card compatible? I'm running out of ideas what could cause this not to work and just crashing.

Could someone please post the browser Version shown for them in BigBlueMenu 2.0? Maybe, for some reason, my browser isn't updated right (on the 9.4 EmuNAND) or not downgraded correctly (on the 9.5.23 EmuNAND).

Anyway, as soon as I get home today I will give it one last shot, if necessary I will create a new emuNAND just to get this to work once. All I'm trying to do is look at a RAMdump of Nintendo Pocket Football Club, a game I haven't even played in 2 weeks ;)

you have to install the old browser with the devmenu 6.20 cia no the bigblue rom/cia. that's what i did.

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can confirm that I can now do memory dumping and editing on emuNAND. I just did a name modifier on Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates of Infinity.

Does this mean we maybe can use the AC NL Ram Editor on Emunand (which would be soooo awesome ^^) and the PKMN Shuffle Hack too?

gtwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can this only be used to hack ingame values or could we hack something like play coins with this. And to make the codes to change values is it just:
xxxxxxxx yyyyyyyy
where x is the address and y is the value

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All i want is bells in my Bank.

The game stores his Values not 1:1, i found the Bank Offset, but it went everytime
0 Bells when messing around with it, so i took another way for Bells.

Animal Crossing Money Cheat - save as arcode.cht!
Code:
02006568 000020E1
02006570 000020E1
020065E8 000020E1
020065F0 000020E1

Execute it as much as you want, everytime there are 200.000 Bells
in front of the Rail Station / Next to the Rails (depends on your Town)
Go in, execute, fill your Pockets. Have Fun.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The game stores his Values not 1:1, i found the Bank Offset, but it went everytime
0 Bells when messing around with it, so i took another way for Bells.

Animal Crossing Money Cheat - save as arcode.cht!
Code:
02006568 000020E1
02006570 000020E1
020065E8 000020E1
020065F0 000020E1

Execute it as much as you want, everytime there are 200.000 Bells
in front of the Rail Station / Next to the Rails (depends on your Town)
Go in, execute, fill your Pockets. Have Fun.

thanks. i can't wait to try it out when i get home.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans