ROM Hack [Spider] Animal Crossing: New Leaf RAM Editing Thread

Onzy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Something's up with my RAM file when I'm trying to edit it in hex, for some reason everything is a bunch of 07, 1F, and 00, yet when I inject my ram into the game it's the same. Unfortunately I can't edit anything via hex because it says my game is corrupted if I do.

View attachment 60507

For an example: Highlighted should be the offset for my main room of my house, which reads as zero despite being fully upgraded. When I try to edit it, it corrupts my file.

Help please?
It corrupts your file ? Then:

- Edit your garden_plus.dat as you want with HxD or a hexadecimal editor.
- Save
- Go to: http://www.marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/
- Open your garden_plus.dat
- Click on Save changes

Now you can inject your garden_plus.dat, if you haven't got weird things in your garden_plus.dat, then your save will not be corrupted.

Taser9090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm banging my head trying to find how to change region saves. I'm trying to import my US New Leaf save into my JPN game, but it doesn't work (neither cartridge nor digital).

I've edited the town name, villager catchphrases, and TPC message to make sure it matches Tobidase's character limit. Still get the corrupt data prompt :\

Onzy

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Taser9090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, though I've tried that awhile ago, it doesn't work. JPN save to US save works on a US game, but US save to JPN save on a JPN game is giving me a hard time. I'm just not sure what the issue is.

Blasty12234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to edit the sold materials in the online isand and change it to what ever you want. I seen other hackers change it. But how?

Wii8461

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Sounds like a sure-fire way to get banned if it's possible.
Oh no no no!
I always say: "It would be an accomplishment to get banned in New Leaf" I've only heard of one instance of someone getting banned in NL, way back in 2015.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh no no no!
I always say: "It would be an accomplishment to get banned in New Leaf" I've only heard of one instance of someone getting banned in NL, way back in 2015.
You must not of seen the way people are getting banned with ACNL with using the player info photo. Players are getting banned with changing that photo.

Wii8461

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
You must not of seen the way people are getting banned with ACNL with using the player info photo. Players are getting banned with changing that photo.
I've changed my Tpc pic many times, Since like 2015. I have gone to the island though with NTR plenty of times too, along with a handful of my friends. And I have made own hacks and have not gotten banned for using them. One of them has actually been changing the island shop. Although it has gotten very boring to change it. I changed it a few times at the end of last year. Since then there has been an influx of people doing it. :rolleyes:
But I can't say it's not possible to get banned. I just haven't heard of it myself... (Except for that one I mentioned)

Abandon3dRain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what the perfect fruit trees are listed as? i use the new leaf editor specifically this one since back when it was a ram edittor https://www.marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/ (not sure on the difference) and i cant for the life of me find the perfect fruit trees so i can plant non-native ones like you used to be able to.

Abandon3dRain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what the perfect fruit trees are listed as? i use the new leaf editor specifically this one since back when it was a ram edittor https://www.marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/ (not sure on the difference) and i cant for the life of me find the perfect fruit trees so i can plant non-native ones like you used to be able to.

Kittehnn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there are any? I wonder this too..

wiifan420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes yes it is RAM, but it only works with the old spider way on old 3DS on old firmware.
There was someone on another thread who did something similar and provided QR codes to do it.
I however don't remember witch thread that was in and I am not going to look, I do however plan
on making cheats for the game when such a thing is more possible for the average user when browser hacks/ tube hacks / whatever lets me do more stuff.

So is this able to be done with current methods such as the ntr plugin or an action replay cheat, or even hex editing? This looks awesome with the accessories and tools and stuff still visible. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Joshuarouu

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where is the acnlram.bin file and how do I access it?

Wait wrong post

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where is the acnlram.bin file, and how do I access it?

Last edited by Joshuarouu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: GM all