Country
Spain
d749d4b39b7c9a9a88acb52c16d5870c.jpg

Yep, the power of gods

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
So behind the black screens im getting with modifing a9hl.bin stuff maybe running. The vtp bin works fine so its all ready. Ive no idea where to start with screen initialization

Reactions: peteruk

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
So behind the black screens im getting with modifing a9hl.bin stuff maybe running. The vtp bin works fine so its all ready. Ive no idea where to start with screen initialization
the screen init problem is only from boot, afterwards it actually loads sysnand/emunand as usual so u can still see everything.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks. So this mod of reinand you have said boots straight into system nand, is it your mod or private. Could you share it please. Im assuming its a mod of a mod of auroas build
Yeah it's a mod of aurora's build. and yeah i can share the bin file. So you just need the rei folder from aurora's version and you should be good.

Attachments

• arm9loaderhax.zip
    15.1 KB · Views: 207

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
You know i am interested in that N3DS attempt, look forward to hearing how you get on
I said maybe haha. If it does go wrong at least I can then send it off to be hardmodded. Will let ya know. Shadowtrance looking through plailects tutorial do you see it as perfectly doing it without hardmod.

Reactions: peteruk

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for my stupidity...

I have installed 3.2 reinand release, delete reinand.dat and have updated ctr to boot from /arm9loaderhax.bin ?

It doesn't load through ctr. Have you even run the a9hl installer?
correct. it can't load from ctr yet as there's no screen initialization on boot with a9lh... (yet)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The Arm9LoaderHax cant be fixed with an update, right?
atm it can be yeah, i did it earlier... updated via system settings = black screen boot.

Last edited by Shadowtrance,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guillotine