Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
Good tip for O3DS users.

Wow, it was a long haul and my eyes are bloodshot but I just installed reinand arm9loaderhax.bin with the public exploit, WOW! Working very, very good here!
Thank you Rei, Shadowtrance and columbo! :) Very happy here :) Thank you.

Edit: i nearly ran the exploit from CTR, lol. Did the proper thing in the end and ran it from hombrew loader

One question, i am getting autoboot of emunand, how to boot system? mini pasta?

Wait so we can do this without having to compile the installer from https://github.com/delebile/arm9loaderhax? Or is that something you've done yourself already?

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
You can run/update to the latest fw WITH arm9loaderhax installed assuming you do it right. I did it earlier on one of my n3ds's which is now running 10.5 sysnand with a9LH booting a mod of reinand straight to sysnand... :)
Please explain how you accomplished this and you have a hardmodded n3ds?

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've found that the second arm9loaderhax.zip on the thread boots to sysnand. Does anybody be able to give me a firmware.bin file of 9.2, then I should be able to boot and use arm9 exploits

Reactions: democracy

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've found that the second arm9loaderhax.zip on the thread boots to sysnand. Does anybody be able to give me a firmware.bin file of 9.2, then I should be able to boot and use arm9 exploits

Were you able to boot into sys nand? I used shadowtrance arm9loaderhax and replace aurei rei folder, still no dice, can you help me out? Im just trying to do this so I can re-set up NIND

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you able to boot into sys nand? I used shadowtrance arm9loaderhax and replace aurei rei folder, still no dice, can you help me out? Im just trying to do this so I can re-set up NIND
Did you put the firmware.bin file in I used the ntr compatible

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've just noticed something that 3D works without closing lid with arm9loaderhax

Reactions: democracy

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone confirm if these are the right steps for arm9? If so it's to confirm I have bricked

Get Reinand 3.2 - https://github.com/Reisyukaku/ReiNand/releases
Copy to SD card
Copy the arm9loaderhax.bin posted by Rei to SD card root
Install arm9loaderhax.3dsx on sysnand 9.2

Rei should boot? I've got a blackscreen which is most likely a brick but I just wanted to check Rei installation for arm9.

Rosselman

Spooky Skeleton
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Can someone confirm if these are the right steps for arm9? If so it's to confirm I have bricked

Get Reinand 3.2 - https://github.com/Reisyukaku/ReiNand/releases
Copy to SD card
Copy the arm9loaderhax.bin posted by Rei to SD card root
Install arm9loaderhax.3dsx on sysnand 9.2

Rei should boot? I've got a blackscreen which is most likely a brick but I just wanted to check Rei installation for arm9.
You need an OTP dump from your console.

Reactions: Zidapi

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've got a japanese n3ds that I'm just getting around to attempting to update. I downloaded all the files for 3.2, put them on my card, and reinand boots up just fine. however when I try to use the system updater, I get an error. Would using sysupdater to get to 10.5 work or what should I do?
You're not using the tubehax DNS to block the update servers are you...?
I've just noticed something that 3D works without closing lid with arm9loaderhax
No shit? It all happens before screen init.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: who the fuck killed the chat history