Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Haha I only got to play blade & soul when the russian hacked beta was up, some time like 2 years ago.
Anyways, it's always nice to see the loading screens people make.. i should probably add 'custom boot screens' as a feature x3

Yeah same here and I also played on the Chinese server but the ping was... not fun :P And that sounds like a great idea, I would love such a feature! :D Honestly if ReiNAND had that and would launch games by default with 804mhz and the L2 cache enabled nothing would ever need another CFW again :D

The first time you use gw or emunand9 to set up an emunand, the resulting emunand will always be linked to your sysnand. This is because it is a direct copy of the contents of your nand chip, meaning both "nands" are using the same console id and keyY for encrypting/decrypting the Nintendo 3DS folder contents.

At that point if you use the system settings app to format the system, whichever nand is currently loaded will generate a new console id and keyY and from that point on the two nands will use different values for those and thus be "unlinked".

Basically linked nands read from the same "sd:\Nintendo 3DS\<id0>\<id1>\" folder, where as unlinked nands read from different folders.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@SkyDX

Would you be so kind as to PM me copies of the various splash screen images you have made? I am going to convert them all to bins and host them for people to be able to pick and choose the splash they want xD

Sure, give me a bit, I have to correct some university stuff and then I'll do it :)

Last edited by SkyDX,
Reactions: peteruk

Pounou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey. Hi there, just wanted to thank you because of your suggestion of using NTR langemu plugin for making the FE:A DLC work. It worked really great!

On topic: So, is there an update to Reinand which can load NTR now?

Its already working with reinand look my vidéo

Your CFW work perfect with ntr cfw on n3ds 10.3

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Reisyukaku

Looks like using the 9.6 native_firm is causing some small compatibility issues with BootNTR. It was updated today, and while the update seems to work flawlessly on GW and Cakes, it is hit and miss on Reinand. Only real difference between us and them is we use 9.6 and they use 10.2

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
mmh.. If you enter an application, go in sleep mode, and open the console again, both screens will remain black, forcing you to hard reset

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with homebrew apps. Will try with some other title later
Two things, can you list a few of the titles you had this happen with? I would like to test on my end as well to see if its a unique issue or if I can replicate it.

Also, can you try with official nintendo titles and let me know if you have the same problem?

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here is my splash.bin, just the "New Nintendo 3DS" logo on a black background.

splash.png

Attachments

• splash.bin.zip
    19 KB · Views: 177

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hmmm... i something just don't work with make. I'm pretty much a scrub with compiling so I need your help.

I have a correctly setted up devkitpro environment, rxtools compiles in first try. arm none eabi programs wasn't find, so I just write the full path to it, I was even to stupid using my path variable, didn't work, now other problems I don't understand

Code:
/opt/devkitPro/devkitARM/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.3.0/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld: warning:
/opt/devkitPro/devkitARM/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.3.0/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib/libc.a(lib_a-impure.o) uses 4-byte wchar_t yet the output is to use 2-byte wchar_t; use of wchar_t values across objects may fail
/opt/devkitPro/devkitARM/bin/arm-none-eabi-objcopy -S -O binary build/main.elf build/main.bin
make: *** No rule to make target 'data/firmware.bin', needed by 'out/rei/'.  Schluss.

I'm using Ubuntu 15.10 x64, and devkitpro v45. Can somebody help me?

Last edited by artur3004,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.