Hacking Sound Help

Se7ensinsMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get my sound to work on loadiine gx2. I did everything Dimok posted still nothing. My sd is sounds MK2.mp3 then wii u apps loadiine _ gx2 loadiine_gx2.cfg bgmusicpath=sd:/sounds/MK2 why is it not loading.

musicman61554

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im in the same boat, made a thread yesterday with no help so far. I love having my own music play in the background while Im fiddling around with settings or whatever.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get my sound to work on loadiine gx2. I did everything Dimok posted still nothing. My sd is sounds MK2.mp3 then wii u apps loadiine _ gx2 loadiine_gx2.cfg bgmusicpath=sd:/sounds/MK2 why is it not loading.
Does the bgmusicpath have the ".mp3" after MK2? If it doesn't, add it and try that.

Also, try putting the sounds folder inside the loadiine_gx2 folder and change the config to match.

musicman61554

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Robins I added .mp3 after the name, I also added the sounds folder at the root of the sd card and pointed the psth there, didnt work. Then I put it in Loadiines folder and it didnt work. I havent actually seen a tutorial on this yet. If so google didnt find it for me.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Robins I added .mp3 after the name, I also added the sounds folder at the root of the sd card and pointed the psth there, didnt work. Then I put it in Loadiines folder and it didnt work. I havent actually seen a tutorial on this yet. If so google didnt find it for me.
Bummer, I'm outta ideas. Try converting it to another sound file like @George35000vr suggested.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. That means you washed EVERYTHING :) Now go make me some COFFEE :angry: