flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
you bro how to save file in nozoomer....i am stuck
huh? Well, you save like you usually save your game, man. Nothing special.

...Well, unless you're talkin' save states, then you can't do those on No$zoomer.

EDIT: Oh, I gotta a new Neo Soul logo on da first page. It was made by Pedro...*mumbles* something...off of pokecommunity. LOL
nice .... between played the game great ..i have the lp ready too but i have to just edit them and then upload it...and i dont know when i would do that but the whole game upto the e4 of kanto is recorded
Oh, cool. That's good to hear. And thanks for saying that...But...Um...I sorta forgot that you said that you were gonna make one...A LP, that is. :P
Well, anyways...Whatever. Whenever it's up...I'll watch it. :)
cool

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably gonna start this up again to see the changes, this time though I'm gonna try it on my DS
Gotta look through the thread to see the solution somebody came up with to get it working on a flashcard, since when I tried Sol Platinum it completely crashed on my flashcard

Gaara0245

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes when I defeat a pokemon in the wild, my character becomes like this
dOgX5.png

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ugh it freezes when Elm calls me on the Pokegear, every single time :(

scratch that, it freezes whenever I touch the Pokegear! and only the pokegear! Any way to fix this?

I read through the topic, and it turns out this is a bug with the latest version only. It isn't AP because it doesn't happen with any other HG/SS hacks/clean roms nor does it happen with the earlier version of this hack. I tried 2.0 and it works flawlessly, but 3.0 freezes constantly whenever you access Pokegear :(

LV19EEDEE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two things to report;
When you show Professor Elm the hatched Togepi and he gives you the Shiny Stone, his dialogue says he gives you the Everstone.
When you teach Flash to a Pokemon, you and your following Pokemon turn all black and weird then if you go to a different screen, say to view you're Pokemon and then back out of that the screen goes black. If you save and reload, then view the Pokemon with Flash, it does it again. And yes I patched it all correctly.

Wellington Ferreira

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have been playing your Neo SoulSilver Mod and I am having a blast with it. Props to you making a wonderful hack. Just a quick question. I found a way to connect to WIFI on a Desume emulator on my pc. i traded a wartortle for a scyther in GTS and it seems like the game turned back into SoulSilver. All the wild pokemon and trainers, and gym leaders arent edited the way you made them to be. did me trading with the GTS revert the game back to normal? I made a save state to before I traded in the GTS and the mod is back to what it was. Is there a way to use GTS without ruining the mod?? Thank you!!

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the old "Pokegear ruining the game at Mr. Pokemon's house" problem gone? Because that flaw made this ROM hack unplayable for me in the past.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it apparently is, but then today my ROM just straight up broke and stopped loading...I tried re-patching the ROM and patching the ROM again without the AP patch, and it still doesn't load. I just get a soundless white screen when I try to load up the ROM.

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just started playing this hack and I'm up to Goldenrod City and was wondering if anybody has a list of all the wild pokemon locations? also what about legendary pokemon like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, and Arceus?

Aevus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm playing this right now, And already lost my first battle against my rival :P

Then the text he say after is something like this "First you beat me then you steal my card" even i lost to him hehe

anyway i like it!

EDIT:

I tried to put it on my R4 card then i start playing the game and then when i face a trainer it freezes my game.. How to fix this? I'm not using any cheats

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 229 steam games more than I thought