OP
Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@Raykasha Hey, hey...that's strange, I coulda sworn I edited all the wild pokemon that appear in grassy area in the kanto region...this could only happens if you tried catching pokemon in the morning. If I can recall, I coulda sworn I said, that I only edited the pokemon that appears day and night.

The only places I didn't edited in version 1 was mt. silver, bell tower...you know, that place where you get ho-oh, and I think I forgot to do cerulean cave, I know it's gonna be on version 2; I've already finished editing it. Oh, and the water routes throughout kanto.

PS: Oh, so you already beated the game already? Did you find Lance's Salamence as hard, as I did? *Sighs* Shoot, you did right before I even gotten a chance to put them down in my walkthrough section...I'm gonna update that later today.

@Lazy727 nah, man, kanto ain't weak no'moe; in fact they're stronger. And don't worry about it, I edited the wild kanto pokemon and naw, I didn't use oddshadow's cave mod. didn't really think it would be right use somebody else mod extensions on my mod...now that would of been unethical, don'tcha think?

@tehnoobshow thanks for that and thanks for playin' my mod

@greeko3 okay, level Horsea up until it learns twister on lv 26; like you said before. once it learns that, level it up again until it evolves to seadra WITHOUT gettin' rid of twister...then level it up once as seadra and it should evolve into kingdra. see, simple...

@mezut360 yep! pretty clever, right? LOL

@phoenixgoddess um, well obviously I was replying to some comments left down...didn't realized that I was replying back to'em the wrong way.

@8bitwaluigi trust me, bruh. the last thing I care about is my post count...otherwise it wouldn't be so low in the first place...but hey, if this the right way to reply back to peeps who comment, who am I to argue.

From me: Stay tune for a battle walkthrough update. I'll be covering the pokemon the elite four and champion uses...and maybe team rocket admin. Also, version 2 will be out soon; I can't say when, but I tell you it almost ready for release.

Here's a few stuff I did...so far:
Finish editing all of bell tower; I could probably make a neo heartgold exension now if I wanted too...
I finished editing Mt. Silver.
I finished editing all pokemon that can be caught by surfing; caves and all.
Finished edting the gym leaders (Kanto and Johto), elite four and champion rematches. Yayz
I added so more new hoenn sprites, this time from black and white and some customized one's by yours truly.
Well, that's pretty much all I did so far...It's been on and off for me, I do have school after all.

Later

Raykasha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit

That strange oh well i will start a new game again anyway when you update your version 2 and for Lance's Salamence its really hard to beat I manage to beat it with Froslass and Gardevoir that pay me two pokemon to take down Salamence and before I forgot there something wrong in Gallade His weakness should be flying not dark attack especially farfetch'd when i attack with psycho cut said it super effective I hope you fix this too.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@rigoberto60 AHHHHHH! Curses!!!!!! I bet you cheated somehow. LOL

but seriously, I wouldn't know; I never actually bother to battle him, maybe cuz Mt. Silver isn't edited in Version 1.

Just so everybody know, I have edited Red's team on V1, it's simliar to Ash's Sinnoh, with the exception of Gible.

@Raykasha damn, bro, for real?! It took you two pokemon to take down Salamence, I bet the only reason why Froslass couldn't beat Salamence was because of the Yache Berry. Anywho, the reason why when Farfetch'D is attacked with a Psychic-Type attack it says Super Effective, because Farfetch'D is part Fighting Type. I can't believe you didn't realized that. I mean, I gave Chuck one for crying out loud.

As for Gallade...Well, that was indeed unexpected, I coulda sworn when I attacked Gallade with my Staraptor's Brave Bird (That one of the pokemon I used in early beta-testing) It said Super Effective. I got to look into. Thanks for the Bug-Report.

PS: Just so anybody want to know, I updated the Battle Walkthrough section, the Elite Four Team's up.

Thanks

rigoberto60

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No i didnt cheat i just played the game like crazy and i used a couple of x- special attack as well as X-special defense on my dragonite. i used pikachu to set it all up
wink.gif

Attacks
Thunder punch
Ice punch
Dragon Rush
Earth Quake

Big fan of the game, but a bigger fan of this mod. What you should consider is giving misty a gyarados. Its actually her most powerfull pokemon. Its is expressed durring the episode in which togepi evolves into togetic and leaves misty and goes to the togepi paradise. A gyarados with flamethrower

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
rigoberto60 said:
No i didnt cheat i just played the game like crazy and i used a couple of x- special attack as well as X-special defense on my dragonite. i used pikachu to set it all up
wink.gif

Attacks
Thunder punch
Ice punch
Dragon Rush
Earth Quake

Big fan of the game, but a bigger fan of this mod. What you should consider is giving misty a gyarados. Its actually her most powerfull pokemon. Its is expressed durring the episode in which togepi evolves into togetic and leaves misty and goes to the togepi paradise. A gyarados with flamethrower
hey, thanks. that hits deep within, bruh. Dragonite, huh? no wonder you was able to drill by Ash...uh...I mean, Red's team. I don't think a single Pokemon on his team can use an Ice Type attack...If I can remember correctly.

Gyarados, huh? Hmm...I suppose I could replace Misty's Relicanth with Gyarados...they're both...umm...non-cute pokemon. Tho, I think a Gyarados with Flamethrower wouldn't be very effective on the account that Gyarados has low SA...Maybe, an attack such as Fire Fang (Anythings's possible in dem dar mods) or Ice Fang.

Chow...Der!

Raykasha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit

Oh my bad, I didn't notice that Farfetch'D have part Fighting type. I agree to rigoberto60 to buffs up the kanto gym leader this is a very interesting mod I actually play Hack like Hard_Gold and Heart gold hack v4 but this is the most recommended by me to play can't wait for your Pokemon Neo Silver V2 thanks for making this hack.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
rigoberto60 said:
Hey its been a while. is neo version 2 almost out?
LOL! Bro, cool ya jets! It should be out by tomorrow or Sunday. Just tinkering here and there with the Pokemon spriting. I already finished the gym leader/elite four rematches. mt. silver and bell tower has been edited.

Only thing left to do is to add a couple of new dialogue, just some of the stuff trainers say before entering and leaving battle. I'll say the dialogue will be change probably up to Azlea Town, gotta see how it works out.

Just be a little bit more patience, 'kay?
wink.gif

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using a TTDS here. Is there a fix for the white screen (with sound? WTF) error?
Really wanna try this, sounds good!

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hatchetball said:
Using a TTDS here. Is there a fix for the white screen (with sound? WTF) error?
Really wanna try this, sounds good!
TTDS? No sounds? Sorry, I'm afraid I have no idea on what you should do. Have you tried on an emulator.

Anyways everybody, Neo-Soul Version 2 is out, but don't expect any in-game changes, cuz there's isn't any. But I did slightly increased the level of the trainers around Viridian Forest to route 1.

the only thing I did that was significant was change/customized more pokemon sprites and add new dialogue up until Violet City. just read my first post, folks!

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
rigoberto60 said:
Can you give us a full list of everything that is different on V2.
what's there to tell? LOL everything's still pretty much the same. If it makes ya feel happy, I did add a couple of new things that was different from version 1 and 2.
Also, I recommend using PokeGen if you want to play with the National Dex at the beginning. Use it once you get your starter, otherwise it will mess your pokedex up; it'll clear all the pokemon you seen and caught.

spookyglow

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This is fun,
i just caught snubbul holding shiny stone near newbark town hahaha

this is really getting interesting, good job man!!!!!

Raykasha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit

Nice the V2 is out thank you for updating your hack I already beat Ash I will make a new adventure in this new update still waiting for your upcoming mod.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
rigoberto60 said:
pokemon Locations?
what type is marowack?
you're talking about a full list of pokemon location? dude, that'll take WAY too long to write down, and I know it's hard to believe, but I do have a life. How about this: You'll tell me just what Pokemon you're interested in catching and I'll divulge to you their whereabouts, sounds straight?
As for Marowak, it's still pure Ground-Type!

Also, stay tune for a minor update!

PS: I was trying to change the underling title of my thread header, but couldn't; must be an admin thing only. Sooo...I wondering, could I get an admin or whatever to change 'The First Release of Pokemon Neo SoulSilver Version 1' to 'Pokemon Neo SoulSilver Version 2' PLZ and THANKYOUS!

peace-out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1