• Soulja Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I think I have an idea of what Soulja Boy is like.

Before he got famous, I bet he had no "true" friends, if any at all. For a long time, he probably just hung out with people and was all "gangsta" with them, yet he never had a true friend that would stick with him even though he had a poor character and maybe was a show-off. Then, he put that infamous video where he gained the attention of many teenagers around his age. He has people who stick around his house (that A-rab guy and some other people) but I doubt that they will stick with him if his money and fame gets stripped. In his videos, Soulja Boy is always showing off his video games and all his secular possessions. Now, why is he like that? I believe that it's because when he was not famous, he didn't have many video games and other possessions as he does now and his "friends" are only superficial and stick with him because of his fame and money, while also getting a profit by being in his videos. As of now, he tries to show off what he has in order to avoid his past and try to drown it out with all these video games and stuff he probably would never get if he weren't famous.
So basically, he's just trying to prove himself wrong and trying to forget his past by showing off what he has.

tl;dr: Soulja Boy has no friends, and never will.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
War said:
Eh... honestly, I think SA is just doing it for the popularity. "Oh, we're so bad ass, we beat Soulja Boy, we represent the internet". Just ignore Soulja Boy and move on. They have no right to represent the internet.Actually, SA is doing it to pwn. Just because you fail in the internet, it doesn't mean everyone else can't pwn.

or they could be doing it for the monies, which is fine by it's own right.

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Talaria said:
Go Soulja Boy!!! I hope Soulja boy wins it would ruin SA ego. But then again we all know that won't happen.

No, Soulja Boy should NOT win. Bad Talaria
mad.gif

Christen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Soulja Boy doesn't stand a chance. I freaking love ScrewAttack, and I would be very dissapointed in them if it wasn't an all out shutout.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm just interested in when will this challenge happen.....Will they post it on Youtube or what?

And I think that Screwattack will beat the shit out of him, unless he pays them to loose! (
laugh.gif
)

MasterPenguin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, if you watched the vid, Soulja Boy seems to want them to post the unedited film on youtube. So I'm going to assume the match will be available through youtube. xD.

Also, hopefully the match is soon. A date would be nice. :|

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only reason I know the name Souja Boy is the Spongebob Squarepants video that was redone to the song Souja Boy, and I know that was done by someone else(can't remember who)....

eltrut

Trophies
XP
Country
I reckon if he is actually the one playing ScrewAttack will win but if he actually has 60% or whatever ridiculous number of xbox live subscribers to choose from it could get interesting (although i doubt that he has that many people or that microsoft would call him about it)

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MasterPenguin said:
Well, if you watched the vid, Soulja Boy seems to want them to post the unedited film on youtube. So I'm going to assume the match will be available through youtube. xD.

Also, hopefully the match is soon. A date would be nice. :|

Lol, Someone will sing his.. what 1 song during the match. and thanks to copyright craziness on Youtube the audio will be out XDDD

Lol, Who are the poor people that voted for Soulja Boy. His crappy song(s).. (Does he have more than one?) Made every teen in the world think he could dance.. or rap..

Thank God for Metal!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP