PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlindDude said:
Just got me..

I thought I was safe since I didnt have a wbfs partition and I pressed B a BUNCH going back and fourth between games and dvd boot screen.. It never did anything bad..

UNTIL TODAY.. I figure I would mess around with preloader and boot straight into uniiloader... It worked really good and FAST..
But when I went to pick up the wiimote, I grabbed it and pressed the B button.. It went to a screen that had a shiatload of number and letter all on the left side... Nothing i have seen before.. I think it was the wii system files..

I press B again and it took me to the game list,, WHICH WAS CUT IN HALF.. Aslo corrupted my sd card.. With all kinds of loaders/configs/images... lol oh well my fault there for not backing it ALL up.

Anyway,, be careful with this one... It shouldnt be out there.

Were u using the new 0.61 version ?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
joshed said:
QUOTE said:

I second this, were you using the 0.61 version?
Third this.

This loader looks awesome! I prefer it simple and fast without covers etc
smile.gif

ohnai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i like this too and want to use it but i wanna make sure its safe to use. the comment from blind dude freaked me out. i don't have many games but since usbloader came out i've had to reformat my drive a couple of times coz of buggy wbfs applications and loaders

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I installed the 0.61 version wad and i also tried it from DOL and ran a few tests and i didnt see any issues - though thats not to say there arent.
I didnt get any code dumps and no missing games (have them all backed up anyway)

I didnt have a lot of time as it was before work , but i didnt see any problems on the 0.61 so if someone sees anything on that can they please report it and if blinddude can confirm the version it would be great.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
.61 working perfectly here. No problems.

The only thing i had an issue with is that preloader doesn't seem to want to autoboot my installed file 0_0 (i know this isn't a problem of this usbloader issue but of preloader)

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
laurozza said:
Anyone got problems installing games from DVD?

Didn't work with backups here. Haven't tried with originals yet.

QUOTE(lenitao @ May 2 2009, 10:49 AM) can it play games from a FAT partition?

And how are you going to do that?

lenitao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sess said:
laurozza said:
Anyone got problems installing games from DVD?

Didn't work with backups here. Haven't tried with originals yet.

QUOTE(lenitao @ May 2 2009, 10:49 AM) can it play games from a FAT partition?

And how are you going to do that?

i just asked to be sure : P

tonybologna

GO VOLS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the first page & a direct quote:

QUOTE said:
NEW VERSION RELEASED

v0.61:
- Added supports for FAT partition. FAT partition should be present on the same device as WBFS (if u browse/run from USB drive then one of USB drive partition should be FAT. The same for SD). In other words, device should have at least one WBFS and one FAT partition. FAT partition is not mandatory requirement. UniiLoader will still run without FAT, but some features will be not available.

So, there's now support for FAT32 now with version .61 supposedly to play files from a FAT32 partition. I haven't tried yet & am still sorting all this out. Thanks!
rolleyes.gif

benny99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
tonybologna said:
From the first page & a direct quote:

QUOTE said:
NEW VERSION RELEASED

v0.61:
- Added supports for FAT partition. FAT partition should be present on the same device as WBFS (if u browse/run from USB drive then one of USB drive partition should be FAT. The same for SD). In other words, device should have at least one WBFS and one FAT partition. FAT partition is not mandatory requirement. UniiLoader will still run without FAT, but some features will be not available.

So, there's now support for FAT32 now with version .61 supposedly to play files from a FAT32 partition. I haven't tried yet & am still sorting all this out. Thanks!
rolleyes.gif

I THINK (capitals because I didn't test yet the FAT32 stuff) that the support for FAT32 partition is ONLY for some features of the loader (maybe covers?)

I stopped at 0.57 because I read that also other people had the "deleted games" issue, 0.57 works fine for me.

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:

joshed said:
I second this, were you using the 0.61 version?

OSW said:
Third this.

This loader looks awesome! I prefer it simple and fast without covers etc
smile.gif

Dayum,, sorry guys,, I guess I was stuck in the gui loader forum and never saw these posts directed at me... Oops.

I was on version .55,, the first one

QUOTE(OSW @ Apr 29 2009, 07:43 AM)
.61 working perfectly here. No problems.

The only thing i had an issue with is that preloader doesn't seem to want to autoboot my installed file 0_0 (i know this isn't a problem of this usbloader issue but of preloader)

Mine worked fine until I booted into it from preloader, like your trying..Then BOOM!
I will not risk it again..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They should bring advertisements like this back LOL.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    or that german ninja turtle commercial
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Forgot to buy BBQ sauce at the store so made my own ffs
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Blues Hog BBQ sauces are pretty good.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My insurance has a thing where if I do a virtual visit they'll just send me a $100 gift card to Walmart I'm about to sell a company my medical history for $100 lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My insurance has a thing called, " Nope, we aren't paying for that." that they like to use on us all the time. Then we play the "Ok we will go to some other insurance company." then they miraculously say ok we will pay for that.
  • The_Dizzy_Vizzy @ The_Dizzy_Vizzy:
    Well look at what the cat dragged in!!!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey, do you feel any older?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No I don't
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, not right now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 That's my phrase, stop it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your phrase is I'm not drunk
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I feel a discomfort in my throat
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    BigOnYa after a long day.
  • AlbertJulian @ AlbertJulian:
    I got scammed last year by some internet fraudsters who made away with my crypto worth $210,000.I almost lost my life because i was so frustrated and was depressed..5 months ago a friend introduced me to {Assets lab} a crypto recovery company.At first i was very scared because then i was afraid because of the bad experience i had ..Three months ago i decided to contact {Assets lab} and I made my complain to them and they took some information and assured me that they will assist me recover my crypto .. They helped me throughout the process and so far so good they have recovered 95 % of the money that was stolen from me..Today am a happy woman and i will continue to spread the good news.. Contact {Assets lab} for any of your funds lost to scams.. They are the best..Below is their contact informaation Name : ASSETS LAB RECOVERYEmail: [email protected] / Whatsapp: +17126004729Telegram: @Assets_labWebsite: https://lab-assets.tech/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Reported
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mario kart 8s been out ten years now due for a 9 any time soon
    +1
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Maybe in the upcoming Direct?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably saving it for a switch 2 announcement
    +2
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Ay!