Hacking Soon, it will be mine!

FinalSlash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked them that question will I get the old R4 or the new one.
Melissa Lee
10/17 15:12 Hi --------,
We will ship the new version one with of black to you.
Thats the reply i received
sleep.gif
, I think she need to back to school.
Also when the R4 is in the U.S. how are you able to track it?

Sailor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Melissa Lee
10/17 15:12Â Hi --------,
sleep.gif

Lol, for shame.
And I'm pretty sure that you're supposed to use the same # that you entered onto the HKP site. Same tracking number throughout. When did you order it btw?

oushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Melissa Lee
sleep.gif

1. Considering they're a business based in Hong Kong, why would you expect them to have perfect English when you yourself have failed to show a mastery of the language?

2. You can use the same tracking number you used with the Hong Kong Post on the USPS website, but it won't say anything until after it's been delivered, so it's pretty useless except as confirmation.

FinalSlash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to input a o give me a break, I am 15 and Melissa is working in a company and she can't even correct her grammar?
Thanks for the info about the USPS.
I ordered it on October.8th,2007 and it was shipped October.16th,2007.

kazedemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Melissa Lee
sleep.gif

1. Considering they're a business based in Hong Kong, why would you expect them to have perfect English when you yourself have failed to show a mastery of the language?

2. You can use the same tracking number you used with the Hong Kong Post on the USPS website, but it won't say anything until after it's been delivered, so it's pretty useless except as confirmation.
Seriously, as long as the message they were trying to send was clear, I would have been satisfied. And, it looks does look foolish when you talk about someone else's grammar when yours isn't all that great either.

You're forgetting that English isn't her profession. I'm 14 and I'm pretty sure my grammar's better than yours from the way you typed, so I wouldn't use age as an excuse in your case.

Edited because he posted something new right before I posted.

Sailor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

oushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See? Even people that ordered after me are getting/have gotten theirs shipped before mine >:|

My guess is that you probably ordered one of the bundles with a microSD... they might have had to wait to get the microSD from their supplier before they could package and ship your order. I ordered just the R4 and mine got shipped first out of the people that ordered on the 7th, while I think kaze got one of the bundles and was shipped a few days after mine. But if you didn't get a bundle either, then my theory would be shot to hell.
tongue.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just play Bleach the English version with download play a few hour ago with my friends! It was so fun, man I can't wait for my R4 and 2GB arrived it's going to be so worth it!

Just play Bleach 2. It's so much better, IMO. But it is in Japanese... The English version of that one will be out in like a couple of years. But I like the Japanese better. Sounds more... raw.

Sailor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
See? Even people that ordered after me are getting/have gotten theirs shipped before mine >:|

My guess is that you probably ordered one of the bundles with a microSD... they might have had to wait to get the microSD from their supplier before they could package and ship your order. I ordered just the R4 and mine got shipped first out of the people that ordered on the 7th, while I think kaze got one of the bundles and was shipped a few days after mine. But if you didn't get a bundle either, then my theory would be shot to hell.
tongue.gif

*shoots theory*
Nope, just got the regular R4. I already have a MicroSD xD
That's why I already have everything preloaded on it..just waiting on the key ingredient. I ordered it on Oct. 7th at 4pm. I think they just hate me though, or something. It's probably because I eat my cereal with a fork >_>"

Eh, I didn't know you don't own a R4 though. You're pretty knowledgable
tongue.gif

kazedemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

tongue.gif

*shoots theory*
Nope, just got the regular R4. I already have a MicroSD xD
That's why I already have everything preloaded on it..just waiting on the key ingredient. I ordered it on Oct. 7th at 4pm. I think they just hate me though, or something. It's probably because I eat my cereal with a fork >_>"

Eh, I didn't know you don't own a R4 though. You're pretty knowledgable
tongue.gif
Hah, BOOM shot to hell
biggrin.gif

oushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess DX just hates you then. XD

I only know about some things because I've also preloaded everything onto my card and all the anticipation has made me obsessed with the R4... T_T

Sailor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, oushi..what's the status on your R4 from the HKP site today? Mine got updated, with more terrible news xD
Looks like I'm getting it next week, after all.
frown.gif

I'm disappointed in DX, honestly. This whole order will probably take ~20 days, while they promised 14
frown.gif

I bet yours is already there right now xD

DX said they sent it to HKP on the 10th, but alas..HKP doesn't do anything until now. Read their message:

HKP said:
Outward Registered Letter

Destination - United States of America

The item will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 20-Oct-2007

Actually, I'm majorly disappointed with HKP >:|
They kept my order in too long..
AirMail FTL.

oushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't gotten mine yet, either. I'm hoping it will come later today, but more likely it will be here early next week. Just be patient... it'll get to you eventually.
tongue.gif

Sailor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Patience is a virtue, my good friend. xD

Just wait. It'll come eventually. Or just buy it in local store. No shipping.

They don't sell it in local stores, I think
blink.gif

Haven't gotten mine yet, either. I'm hoping it will come later today, but more likely it will be here early next week. Just be patient... it'll get to you eventually.
tongue.gif

Patience sucks :[
I was hoping for it today, because I have no school
tongue.gif

And all my friends are in school, so it sucks :\
But the slower I get it, the less time I have to play with it D: This is torcher, lol xD
And tell me if it does Oushi
biggrin.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I got mine in a local store. Little independant store. Asian. Cost 80 bucks with a 1 GB MicroSD.

But I live in Vancouver and you're down in the US... And now they closed, so I can't buy one and ship it to you...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging