Sony: Incoming Banwave on Unauthorized CFW users

  • Thread starter Thread starter BasedKiliK
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,945
  • Replies Replies 47
Generally, people who make statements like "I highly dislike pirates" are huge hypocrites. I'm not necessarily saying that you're one, but it often makes me wonder how many torrents of illegal downloads said person has on the go right when they make said statement.

I sometimes pirate, but I don't think that makes me highly dislikeable. The fact that I'm a dick is what makes me highly dislikeable.
I get what your sayin but i truly dont pirate, i dunno i guess i just hate when people believe that its there right to pirate and then complain when the company bans them or whatever. By the way i got reported for swearing really? i didn't realize i cant swear on this site.
 
I get what your sayin but i truly dont pirate, i dunno i guess i just hate when people believe that its there right to pirate and then complain when the company bans them or whatever. By the way i got reported for swearing really? i didn't realize i cant swear on this site.

You called him a retard and told him to go fuck himself.

That's why I smashed that post with the fist of an angry god.
 
  • Like
Reactions: plasma dragon007
I get what your sayin but i truly dont pirate, i dunno i guess i just hate when people believe that its there right to pirate and then complain when the company bans them or whatever. By the way i got reported for swearing really? i didn't realize i cant swear on this site.


It wasn't about the swearing. It was about the flaming, and possibly trolling. I suggest you go over the rules one more time.

You might want to curb your self-righteous attitude before you find yourself on the fast-track to the nearest exit.
 
Bummer that they're banning people, but the advantages to CFW are preferable anyway. Plus flash media's so fucking cheap nowadays that it's pretty easy to pirate games. And there's that whole otheros++ which sounds pretty kickass.
 
Well so far, I've continued to play online without any problems running both backups and discs. I also haven't done anything stupid such as play BLOPS 2 weeks before release or hack/cheat in games, nor activate trophies at will (feature of REBUG, dunno if it has anything to do with the CFW "detection").

I don't think Sony has a way of REALLY detecting CFW on consoles, since people have been getting banned almost randomly, and it's only been the people who've cheated/played CoD who've actually reported getting banned. I could be wrong though, and they might just be biding their time. We'll see I guess.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted