Hacking Sony DVD-RW

TMK2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need some help two weeks ago i went to fry's (just like bestbuy) and bought 25-disk sony dvd-rw. i burned an image (2010 fifa world cup...) (with imgburn) and then error 972 (neo gamma r6) pops up. I put the disk back in my computer (windows 7 64-bit), says the disk is completely empty (4.8 of 4.8 free it says). Then downloaded nero tried again once again, same error and disk empty. Then tried with The Bigs 2 & a multidisk gamecube game/disk with both imgburn and nero (i followed the instructions on many wii-hacking guides) still no luck. i read other people have had luck with some sony dvd-rw's but that was two years ago. What am i doing wrong. please help!

system menu 4.2U
ios249 rev17 (tried to get to rev19 (Ret=-1 comes up)(same with rev18))
dark corps installed

(I'M NOT GOING TO BUY NEW DVD'S --> I'M STICKING WITH MY DVD-RW'S I BOUGHT!!!!)

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep your RW's for movies you DL (avi, mkv, etc).
Don't be stubborn, dont ask why? Your getting good advice here. Use it.
You'll just end up with a whole lotta coasters by being stubborn.
Get the DVD-R's = right media.

TMK2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DAMN IT!!!!!!
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

TMK2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only reason i won't buy new dvd's because my parent won't buy new disk (especially after i convinced him to buy these)

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TMK2 said:
the only reason i won't buy new dvd's because my parent won't buy new disk (especially after i convinced him to buy these)

lol cant wait till my son says "dad I need some dvd+rws to burn some wii3000 games" so I can tell him, "use the goddamn search button son"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit