Sony announces new State of Play for October 27, 2021

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

A new State of Play will be broadcast on October 27, 2021, at 2:00pm PT / 10:00pm BST. The presentation will focus on games from third-party studios, including both previously-announced titles and new ones, and it will last approximately 20 minutes. Sony also issued a warning to content creators that the presentation will have licensed music that Sony does not control the copyright for, which could interfere with video coverage of the event.

:arrow: Source

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Reactions: MorningBlunt

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I i think they were being sarcastic. Guess we'll find out. lol. If I was wrong, my bad. Edit: Possibly happy AND sarcastic at the same time? ;)
I still not watched the event, so you may point to my face and laught hard if this presentation comes filled with PS5 exclusive games. I obviously believe that it will be focused on PS4 and crossgen games.

If they fill 2022 with PS4 titles, like I believe they will, it will be cheaper for us, sure but I really want a solid current gen library, and I believe it is taking so damn long.

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
Only? That's way more than the PS4 or Switch sold in the same amount of time.
It's been 11 months.

> Nearly three million console units were shipped in its first month, exceeding Nintendo's initial projection of two million and within a year of release achieved over 14 million units sold worldwide, outselling total lifetime sales of the Wii U.

Nintendo wins.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's been 11 months.

> Nearly three million console units were shipped in its first month, exceeding Nintendo's initial projection of two million and within a year of release achieved over 14 million units sold worldwide, outselling total lifetime sales of the Wii U.

Nintendo wins.
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2021/07/putting-the-ps5s-10-million-sales-in-context/

Only the Wii sold better. My main point was that the PS5 has outsold the PS4 after launch so there's no "only" about its sales, and scalping has not held it back. If anything, the chip shortage has subdued the potential figures.

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2021/07/putting-the-ps5s-10-million-sales-in-context/

Only the Wii sold better. My main point was that the PS5 has outsold the PS4 after launch so there's no "only" about its sales, and scalping has not held it back. If anything, the chip shortage has subdued the potential figures.
Lmao the chip shortage that could be stopped by companies not being dumb as fetch?

I believe it's mostly the automobile industry's fault we have a chip shortage.

Reactions: felix.200

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I believe it's mostly the automobile industry's fault we have a chip shortage.

Funnily enough the automotive industry panicked early in the pandemic and cancelled most orders, so they actually helped everyone else by freeing up slots. Blame companies like Apple for monopolising that opportunity and leaving smaller clients to fight for scraps.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Funnily enough the automotive industry panicked early in the pandemic and cancelled most orders, so they actually helped everyone else by freeing up slots. Blame companies like Apple for monopolising that opportunity and leaving smaller clients to fight for scraps.
Wait, is PS5 scalping Apple's fault? That's a colossal streach.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over