Hacking sonic unleased not working?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
tried burning 3 times on 3 different media with and without brock block. each time disc channel doesnt even detect the game!! some sort of new detection?? using PAl wiikey 3.3e. gecko os DID NOT work either.
hate2.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have the exact same set-up as you. This is what happens to me when I burn games so I just move to another computer to burn the disk. Try that. If not, I have no idea whats wrong as I have played it for at least 5 hours now.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i left it for 5 minutes and it still didnt detect it the discs in the disc channel just kept spinning forever. fuck it pal release is next week anyway that will work for sure.

doctormj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i wouldnt bother if i were you - while some tiny sections are brilliant (it goes side scrolling for a bit), most of it is shit.

theyve added an alternative character alter-ego mode where you have to attack enemies with beat-em-up controls (which is more of the game than the actual sonic levels), and as usual theyve added some needless gimmicky story

why cant they just make proper sonic games like on the ds but with nice pseudo 3d graphics? drives me mad how every time they do a console sonic game they get the same criticism but they keep fucking up over and over in the same way

zelgadis

Trophies
XP
Country
I have no idea who writes the songs......so no that isnt why.... I dont like it cause its just anticlimatic and has no real feel of action. Everyfight in werewolf stages sounds so boring. Sounds like something coming outta the movie the mask

Yerk_Wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work for me either.

3.3U with TP hack, Homebrew Channel and Backup Launcher 0.3g and Sonic Unleashed does not work. Tried it unpatched and patched with IOS patcher. Burned at 2x and 4x. Gets Disk Read error after the disk spins for a while. Tried remove and re-insert trick, still no good. I have burned it on the same DVD+Rs that all my other games work fine on. Tried with and without FORCE NTSC, Vi patch on and off as well.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yerk_Wii said:

3.3U with TP hack, Homebrew Channel and Backup Launcher 0.3g and Sonic Unleashed does not work. Tried it unpatched and patched with IOS patcher. Burned at 2x and 4x. Gets Disk Read error after the disk spins for a while. Tried remove and re-insert trick, still no good. I have burned it on the same DVD+Rs that all my other games work fine on. Tried with and without FORCE NTSC, Vi patch on and off as well.

did you get it off usenet? nzb? if so i think the nzb we downloaded was fucked! pal release is out soon gonna try that instead

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This game is probably the best 3D Sonic game to date ;D

Also, some secret missions and extended stages:

QUOTE said:
In the Wii version of Sonic Unleashed you can collect a number of keys that unlock new missions in the past continents. Some of these missions include secret and extended stages. Quick list of what's in this video:

Sonic: Spogonia Extended
Sonic: Spogonia Sewers (Secret)
Sonic: Chun-Nan Valley (Secret)
Sonic: Chun-Nan Garden (Secret)
Sonic: Abadat Ruins (Secret)
Sonic: Shamar Buggy Ride (Secret)

Lol, they kept the best for the final XD

Yerk_Wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
Yerk_Wii said:

did you get it off usenet? nzb? if so i think the nzb we downloaded was fucked! pal release is out soon gonna try that instead

I decided to give one more go and removed all the cutom IOSs on my Wii. Installed only IOS249 that is bundled with 0.3g and still didn't work. Oh well got [PAL] today anyway. Burned it on same media with same steps and works flawlessly from 0.3g with no setting changes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ... +1