Gaming Sonic mania £9

Bamstar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys sorry if this has been posted but you can get sonic mania for £9 if you change region to Russia by it and change it bk hope this helps people who want it

Reactions: Deleted-379826
S

Saiyan Lusitano

wow! if I had a switch .... I'm here not sure if I get the pc version now or wait steam sales :P
Not worth it.

By this form of logic we'd have to make an account for each country's eShop and then we would practically have no sense of actually owning it, which isn't to say we really do when it comes to digital games (physical games you can just pop in and play) but digital you need to stick to your main account and at max the other 1-2 backup accounts.

I've thought of a way to get Sonic Mania from the UK eShop for £10.99 or so. Simply have to wait for TopCashBack to run their £5 cashback on £10 orders' offer and then I'll be able to get the game for less than the retail price. £15.99 isn't really a whole lot but saving money is always good.

Reactions: Sliter

Bamstar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wasn't difficult all I did was log into to uk account change it to Russian open shop on switch brought it while it was downloading changed my account bk to uk even say purchased in the uk store

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Or make a separate Russian account.
If it's anything like Steam, that is likely worth the effort, Russian prices are consistently lower on Steam.
That's the thing. Make an account for every shop where a game is cheaper. :-S

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Really was easy and now the game is still tied to my uk account Think the only downside doing it this way is you don't get Nintendo points or whatever they are
The game isn't tied to your UK account because you bought it via a RU account, it is however playable with your UK account.

Bamstar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really was easy and now the game is still tied to my uk account
The game isn't tied to your UK account because you bought it via a RU account, it is however playable with your UK account.
says purchased in eshop when I login on my uk account
Wasn't brought on a different account was the same account all I did was change where I lived for ten minutes lol

Last edited by Bamstar,

Bamstar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you redownload it directly from your UK account?
Haven't tried deleting it and re installing it but I did notice while I was in Russian store it said overcooked was purchased and I brought that from the uk store but I'll delete it and try see what happonds lol

Last edited by Bamstar,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Haven't tried deleting it and re installing it but I did notice while I was in Russian store it said overcooked was purchased and I brought that from the uk store
It would show via the download history list if it were anywhere.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can you redownload it directly from your UK account?
AFAIK that will work fine as long as it's the same game across all regions. Nintendo gives devs the option of releasing one binary across all regions, or releasing separate versions of the game in each region. As long as eShop sees it as the same game, it will be downloadable on any region eShop.
That's the thing. Make an account for every shop where a game is cheaper. :-S
True... But at least on Steam, Russia has consistently the lowest prices, or close to it, so if it's similar for eShop you wouldn't need accounts in any other regions, except USA/JPN if you want to play exclusives.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have tmobile you can get a free steam code for the game though the tuesday app. The tuesday app always has a current price or value, if you had bought it yourself. Could be an error but it list it as 6.99.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It would show via the download history list if it were anywhere.
preety sure all pal regon e shops can redownload stuff since you only have one pal account and change the switch language to russian you are ont in russia region but a pal account that goes to the translated russian e shop with russian prices so you dont creat a new account per say same for french ,german and etc, you only need 3 accounts
pal region,usa and jap, no need for several pal region accounts just language change.

Reactions: sarkwalvein

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
preety sure all pal regon e shops can redownload stuff since you only have one pal account and change the switch language to russian you are ont in russia region but a pal account that goes to the translated russian e shop with russian prices so you dont creat a new account per say same for french ,german and etc, you only need 3 accounts
pal region,usa and jap, no need for several pal region accounts just language change.
EDIT: To avoid confusions I add this explanation here.
This actually works, it goes as this, you need one account per region, and then you change the country of that account here.
If you have an European account, change the country of this account to Russia, go into the Russian eShop with this account, buy the game, then you can change the country of your account back to your country.

The original post follows:
Nope, it is not like that.
The game is associated to the account you use to buy it.
If your account is from Germany, you can only buy things from the German eShop at the German price.
If you create yet another account, a Russian account, this one must have a different email address and it is a different account.
The games you buy in this account are associated to this account.
In the end to access the games you bought in each of the accounts, you need that account in your Switch, so in this example you have 2 European accounts.
Both accounts are EUR, but they are different accounts, they have different associated purchases, catalogues and prices, and you need both of them active in your switch to access their bought games.

PS: And you do create different accounts, my Switch is set to English but my account is German, so everything shows up in German in the Eshop, I also have a Spanish account that I use sometimes to browse the eShop in Spanish and receive news in Spanish just because. I buy every game in my German account anyway.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: Reecey

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nope, it is not like that.
The game is associated to the account you use to buy it.
If your account is from Germany, you can only buy things from the German eShop at the German price.
If you create yet another account, a Russian account, this one must have a different email address and it is a different account.
The games you buy in this account are associated to this account.
In the end to access the games you bought in each of the accounts, you need that account in your Switch, so in this example you have 2 European accounts.
Both accounts are EUR, but they are different accounts, they have different associated purchases, catalogues and prices, and you need both of them active in your switch to access their bought games.

PS: And you do create different accounts, my Switch is set to English but my account is German, so everything shows up in German in the Eshop, I also have a Spanish account that I use sometimes to browse the eShop in Spanish and receive news in Spanish just because. I buy every game in my German account anyway.
what im saying is everything you buy on a pal e shop is tyed to all your pal accounts just try it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1