Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Jax said:
Rock Raiyu said:
That actually looks REALLY good.

That's what we all said about Sonic 4

But yeah, the mix between 2D and 3D platforming sounds interesting...

I think the main opinion of the Sonic 4 gameplay video was "What the fuck is up with those physics?"

Day stages of Sonic Unleashed mixed with what appears to be old style Sonic? This actually seems promising.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, if this is like Sonic Unleashed without the crappy werehog levels, it could be the best Sonic since Adventure 2.

On a side note, im still scared theres gonna be a trailer called "NOW INTRODUCING! *Insert crappily named animal here*"

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hahaha, we all know as soon as this gets released people will find SOMETHING to complain about.

Still, i loved the beta version of sonic 4... it was hard unlike the released product. (without super sonic it literally WAS impending doom
happy.gif
)

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I watched this a while ago, it could turn out well.

I wonder if it's classic OR modern Sonic or if it switches with certain stages.
If it's the first option, I wonder if it's the same stages, just tuned differently for each perspective (2D/3D), because that'd be cool.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
all this gameplay not on wii.
Come on now I have to buy two consoles for one year. (3ds and xbox 360)
The bad thing is that my parents only allow me one home console at a time so I may say bie bie wii since there aren't going to be any good game anymore (except skyward sword but I'm not a big fan of zelda anyways).Still going to wait for them to change their mind.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it is awesome to see the hedgehog engine used again. I hope this will be a great game I really had alot of fun with the day stages in unleashed so it is nice to see the hedgehog engine in use once more =D was a let down to not see it in colors.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Law said:
Day stages of Sonic Unleashed mixed with what appears to be old style Sonic? This actually seems promising.

although this is great, i still wouldn't mind a bit of 3D element, if executed as well as unleashed and as in sonic colours

regardless, i'd rather prefer lets say an equal half-half style / then again if it were just 2D then im still with that

QUOTE(Yuan @ Apr 18 2011, 08:05 PM) Well, will it be a downloadable game?

considering the game engine, and such, i believe it will be disc based... and i hope to god it is, for we will be seeing something like Episode 1, Episode 2, etc etc, and more hassles with PSN/XBL purchases and slow downloads / fingers crossed it will be a disc based game - a FULL disc based game that is / complete speculation here btw

then again considering it's "coming 2011" then there is the thought it may be a downloadable game / we dnt know if they have been working on this from before either way i'd be fucking pissed if it were a downloadable game - my 30kb/s download rate and 3GB quota per month wont be happy.

Eckin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sonic Cycle starts again?

It looks nice, but they were able to fuck up Sonic 4, which was a project from dimps and sonic team, while Sonic Colours was received as a good sonic game, and it was a project from sonic team alone.

I don't know what to think, dimps made some great sonic games before, and sonic team made it's share of shitty sonic games before. Then Sonic Colours came out.

Let's see how it goes.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
This game looks pretty good. Don't understand why they haven't made a Wii version (probably cause it would require an entirely new engine, models etc.) since as much as it wouldn't look as good Colours turned out great.
Could be a purchase for me (first Sonic purchase since Rush). been meaning to see if I can find Sonic 2006 somewhere insanely cheap (I know its shit, that's why I want it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.