Sonic Generations: Debut Trailer

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wtf man. Xbox and sony dont deserve sonic. Why does Nintendo skip out on this. This is as dumb as missing out on sonic 2006 which Nintendo dodged a bullet but still.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RemixDeluxe said:
wtf man. Xbox and sony dont deserve sonic. Why does Nintendo skip out on this. This is as dumb as missing out on sonic 2006 which Nintendo dodged a bullet but still.

Yet the Wii got Sonic and the Black Knight and all those mediocre "Mario and Sonic" titles. I think they're even.

D

Deleted User

Guild McCommunist said:
RemixDeluxe said:

Yet the Wii got Sonic and the Black Knight and all those mediocre "Mario and Sonic" titles. I think they're even.

Yea have to agree

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope this redeems sonic in my eyes all the games i've played after aventure2 were mediocre then it wend and got worse with each game

BTW i used to be pokefreak2008 im just happy and sayin

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RemixDeluxe said:

you are NOT missing out on that game - somewhat poor i have to say.

I really hope this isn't some downloadable game

I really hope its just some proper variant of Unleased minus the stupid werewolf

i really didnt have any problems with that game but that

then again there is no real gameplay here - its just mere speculation

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ohnoes.png
how about the 3DS?

OmegaVesko

Trophies
XP
Country
*doesn't spot a Wii icon at the end*

WTF, Sony and Microsoft don't deserve Sonic.

Oh, and the Wii can run it just as well as it can run Sonic Colors. Is it so hard to make a port with slightly less amazing graphics?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OmegaVesko said:
WTF, Sony and Microsoft don't deserve Sonic.

At this point I don't think anyone deserves Sonic. He's not nearly as much of a giant in the gaming world as he used to be. He's essentially a has-been. It's like saying Nintendo doesn't deserve a new Crash Bandicoot game. The franchise was great on the PSX but it's essentially dead now and produces little more than mediocre games.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Exclusive to Wii)
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Sonic and the Black Knight
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games
Sonic Colors

(Exclusive to 360/PS3)
Sonic Free Riders
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Dreamcast Collection
Sonic Generations

(Dreamcast Collection contains 1 Sonic game not available for Wii, while Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection contains 5 Sonic titles, which, while all are available on the Wii, are available as separate purchases, which when added is more expensive than the Ultimate Collection; additionally, this collection received a bunch of other Genesis titles, which bolsters the actual buying price.)

Seems about right. To be honest, though, the 360 version of Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing is vastly superior to the other titles, including 2 exclusive characters and featuring the DLC that the Wii doesn't have. So I suppose that one could possibly be added underneath PS3/360 exclusive, but it really doesn't matter. A few of the 360/PS3 titles are also on PC, so I edited in PC, as PC typically gets games that the 360/PS3 get, as opposed to 360/PS3/Wii.) I didn't count Zero Gravity for the Wii because it is also a PS2 title, nor did I count the single releases of the Sonic titles outside of the two collections listed, as they are also technically available for the Wii. Also, Sonic Colors is also a DS title; the titles are vastly different, however, so I don't think it'd be fair to count the two as the same game.

Regardless, this certainly looks interesting. I'd like to see some actual gameplay, though.

Undergroundkidd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShinigami said:
i hope this redeems sonic in my eyes all the games i've played after aventure2 were mediocre then it wend and got worse with each game

BTW i used to be pokefreak2008 im just happy and sayin

I totally agree with you 100% on that.

People have been complaining about Sonic's new look ever since it changed and now from the looks of the trailer they have herd the outcry and want to keep the old school Sonic fans happy, Sonic Colors was a small step in the right direction, but yet this is all speculation so like always we just have to wait for more news

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over