Sonic Frontiers is leaked

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
You can find it in some closed repositories that I'm too scared to name, but the fact is the fact. Only 5 days before the release. Pretty slow by switch scene standards.

Reactions: binkinator

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get why people have to be so money hungry that they wanna charge you money for piracy, like they own it!
I found with a little search in less than 5 minutes on Google.
I need to go get some (Lab) work done. hint hint!!!!

Last edited by Cylent1,

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Is it actually a good Sonic game?
Previews were good, but you asking too early
Post automatically merged:

I don't get why people have to be so money hungry that they wanna charge you money for piracy, like they own it!
I found with a little search in less than 5 minutes on Google.
I need to go get some (Lab) work done. hint hint!!!!
They like fund new releases for their gamebase, not only my munny, but by the files as well.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm really hoping it is, but Sega's track record of Sonic games doesn't look good. :-/
From what I've heard, Sonic at least feels good to control in 3D compared to past titles, but that's a matter of opinion so we'll see what the consensus is when it drops I guess. I haven't heard any hate from early reviews but we never know how different the full experience will be.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Those 2 will have it soon enough. too bad the new pkmn games didn't leak yet, someone really needs to leak those imo :D
Sword and Shield were leaked 14 days before release, we are coming close to that threshold of Scarlet and Violet... Heard the games are pretty buggy though - day one patch probably does a lot.

Also this has been leaky season pretty much every major game in October came out a couple days before release.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm conflicted on whether I wanna download this or not, I already have the PC port preordered. This port will run and look way worse, but maybe I'll try it for an hour or so to see if I wanna keep my preorder, then just wait for actual release...

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I'm conflicted on whether I wanna download this or not, I already have the PC port preordered. This port will run and look way worse, but maybe I'll try it for an hour or so to see if I wanna keep my preorder, then just wait for actual release...
Seems like you already came up with a sound plan.

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saw it on a release site. With a size of 10+GB I'm not even sure I want to pirate this. I hate open world sonic games, they just remind me of sonic 06 and tbh none of them is decent. My favorite sonic game is still sonic generations from 10 years ago.

Also can't believe yall still trust game reviews. They have 0 credibility to me after tlou2's train wreck. For me it's always pirate first, if I like it I'll buy later.

Reactions: HitchensRIP

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’d rather have another sonic mania game than a lackluster sonic 3D game. Anyone know if Whiteheads team is working on a new sonic game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol