Hacking Sonic Classic Collection

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's ONE game. Why do you insist on threatening to complain them whenever ONE game doesn't work? Seriously, it's been like one day, you can wait.

The EDGE team would rather couple a bunch of fixes together than to release new firmware just for one game. Wait it out. I don't know the status of an EDGE fix, it's probably in the works like most fixes for carts that still get support.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
guys stop bitching!! if you hate waiting so much and dont like getting fixes in bunches, get a card like the M3 that updates at least once a month.. or better get a fucking acekard 2i. for fucks sake vwanna be a whiny bitch then dont expect good answers.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
D34DL1N3R said:
Dual White Screens of Death on EDGE 1.8.

Do we email them again? LoL.

this isn't the same as last time.

there were a bunch of games that didn't work and we aren't getting updates as often as we used to so we complained and shortly after I recieved a reply via email (like a few hours after) an update was released fixed several games this is one game and no amount of begging will work and tbh I don't really care anyway it white screened my EDGE then got nuked and will be rereleased again sometime soon I guess possibly fixed. and even then its only the original games emulated on the DS not that important to be honest, when pokemon SS/HG comes out however if that doesn't wok (which it won't) and a fix is found after several days then people will certainly start complaing, flooding, spamming, crying and cussing left right and center

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
How can it possibly be nuked if it actually works on certain cards?
wtf.gif

@jakob: A nuke is a rom that doesn't work because some part(s) is/are missing.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
guys stop bitching!! if you hate waiting so much and dont like getting fixes in bunches, get a card like the M3 that updates at least once a month.. or better get a fucking acekard 2i. for fucks sake vwanna be a whiny bitch then dont expect good answers.

For starters... if you couldn't tell that my post wasn't serious that's your problem. Secondly... if there's one thing I REALLY hate in this world it's a hypocrite. Take a look in the mirror buddy and see who the one doing the whining and bitching is. WHAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Now off to bed little one, with no supper. Tut tut!

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
How can it possibly be nuked if it actually works on certain cards?
wtf.gif

@jakob: A nuke is a rom that doesn't work because some part(s) is/are missing.

This has happend before I actually think it was Castlevania, it might have been something else. The rom got nuked but it worked on certain cards still and when a new one got dumped it worked on them all.

Also a game being nuked doesn't mean it's always not working.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The rls was wrongfully nuked apparently. It will be interesting to see how this plays out with 'the powers that be' since all good dumps should be an exact copy of the 'nuked' rls.

kingkevin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a special game, I hope the update gets released soon.

Also, did anyone else notice that style savvy doenst work on EDGE? It lets you get to a certain point and then you get "stuck" taking care of one customer....
Do you think their will be a patch or fix for this game later?

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kingkevin said:
This is a special game, I hope the update gets released soon.

Also, did anyone else notice that style savvy doenst work on EDGE? It lets you get to a certain point and then you get "stuck" taking care of one customer....
Do you think their will be a patch or fix for this game later?

Unlikely. I don't think anyone really cares too much about that one, lol.

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
lenselijer said:
cyclo already fixed the classic collection, so i guess the edge update will follow soon
smile.gif
I doubt it. You'll probably have to wait until 1.58 Final is released(which could take weeks, there is usually at least four betas before a final) before Edge is updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...