Gaming Sonic Chronicles

penance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uh, hi, I don't usually post here, but I've got a problem that maybe some of you might have encountered. I'm playing Sonic Chronicles Chapter 5, Battle For Angel Island. I just used the cannon to get Sonic's team to the island. Every FAQ says it's supposed to then switch over to Sonic's team on the island, except it didn't. It switched to Tails. And I don't know if that was supposed to happen but I've gone everywhere and it seems like it's a glitch that just screwed my game. And unfortunately I saved my game at that point cause I didn't realize it wasn't supposed to happen. So...am I screwed? Thanks for any assistance anyone can give.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Have read walkthrough at gamefaqs? It says you'll begin with Sonic's team then switch to Tail's team. But maybe it's ok to start with Tail's team first (maybe), after you reach a certain point you'll switch to Sonic's team.

penance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ShinRyouma said:
Have read walkthrough at gamefaqs? It says you'll begin with Sonic's team then switch to Tail's team. But maybe it's ok to start with Tail's team first (maybe), after you reach a certain point you'll switch to Sonic's team.

I don't think you really get what I meant, so I'll explain in detail.

I started the chapter as Sonic and got to the airbase. Then switched to Tails automatically and got the parts for the weapon. Then I used Sonic to take control of the ship. Then as Tails I just used the big cannon to get Sonic and Knuckles to the island. I'm supposed to then switch to Sonic, but instead the game took me back to Tails. And there is no way I can see to manually switch because it's supposed to be automatic. There are no more stars or anything to let me know about an objective on the map. I've already gone back to the major map locations and there is nowhere to go. And every FAQ says it automatically switches. So basically I think the game just had a hiccup that ruined my game.

Rayler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is why their needs to be a universal homebrew to "rollback saves" in games. Or a cheat to add more save files.

penance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Or I could have just saved in multiple slots like I probably should have but I'm not really used to the practice because I rarely (if ever) encounter a situation like this. But I'm going to guess this means I'm screwed. Well live and learn I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head