OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^^^I haven't tested the codes. I'm asking for codes that have not been hacked and I want someone to hack them because I'm not a hacker and learning to hack codes is to complicated. I'm not a genius. Sometimes I wish I was, but I'm not.

Are you a hacker? Can you hack my requests?

Thanks.

KeithNJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh for gods sake, Just stop bloody cheating and play the game the way it was intended, you're making such a big deal with this no-ones gonna dive directly into it just because YOU want the cheats. Either be patient, or stop cheating.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Oh Shit.. Im so sorry mate.. I have been so busy that I completely forgot..
frown.gif

If I can Ill try to make some codes for you tonight.. Sorry again..

EDIT: Slight problem.. I have to find the rom.. Just give me some time..
tongue.gif

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Yeah, Ill have to download it again and make some codes.. If you can give me some time, I may have them up within a couple of days.. Schools still going for me and I dont have much time on my hands..

EDIT: I have tried to download it from several sites and each say its copyrighted and blocked because of software sharing or something............ If I can find one tonight, Ill get it, wait a while for it to download and eventually make some codes for you..

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Yeah, HeheMoo made a health code for you.. I made 2 health codes (1 for sonic and 1 for amy) but my computer crashed and I lost the codes..
frown.gif
Ill have another go at it later..

Do you have a save game for sonic.. Can you upload it for me so I can get some better codes for you.. Like PP and other health codes??.. Thanks

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ARCBUser said:
^^^I haven't tested the codes. I'm asking for codes that have not been hacked and I want someone to hack them because I'm not a hacker and learning to hack codes is to complicated. I'm not a genius. Sometimes I wish I was, but I'm not.

Are you a hacker? Can you hack my requests?

Thanks.

You aren't a god, you can just sit down there behind your screen and order people "make codes for me NAO" and not expect to get flamed. If you are not bothering to learn for your own use or for others, why are you expecting people to make codes for you? People who make requests dont flood their inbox with PMs, nor tell them to "hurry up" ech time they post.

Dont want to learn how to make? Look in the massive NEW cheat compliation thread, open with R4CCE and LOOK AT THE GODDAMMM CHEATS YOU DOLT DO IT YOURSELF YOU HAVE ANDS AND A MOUSE AND KEYBOARD GODDAMIT!

Be patient and you'll get it, not start demanding that Tempers obey to your whim.

And play it without cheats, the game is to be played properly without them!

ARCBUser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
if you fail at a mediocre game like this then you should sell your ds

FLAMERS will be IGNORED.

QUOTE said:
Yeah, HeheMoo made a health code for you.. I made 2 health codes (1 for sonic and 1 for amy) but my computer crashed and I lost the codes.. frown.gif Ill have another go at it later..

Do you have a save game for sonic.. Can you upload it for me so I can get some better codes for you.. Like PP and other health codes??.. Thanks

First of all, I don't have a save for the game because I haven't started playing the game because I'm waiting for the codes to be hacked.

Second of all, I don't think I can upload a save because I don't think I have the necessary devices to do so.

Sorry. Isn't there something else you can do? Can't you........ I don't know........ rent the game from your local BlockBuster or something?

You aren't a god, you can just sit down there behind your screen and order people "make codes for me NAO" and not expect to get flamed. If you are not bothering to learn for your own use or for others, why are you expecting people to make codes for you? People who make requests dont flood their inbox with PMs, nor tell them to "hurry up" ech time they post.

Dont want to learn how to make? Look in the massive NEW cheat compliation thread, open with R4CCE and LOOK AT THE GODDAMMM CHEATS YOU DOLT DO IT YOURSELF YOU HAVE ANDS AND A MOUSE AND KEYBOARD GODDAMIT!

Be patient and you'll get it, not start demanding that Tempers obey to your whim.

And play it without cheats, the game is to be played properly without them!

Once again: FLAMERS will be IGNORED.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna close this thread.

Demanding gets you nowhere here and bumping this thread constantly isn't on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: what's that