Status
Not open for further replies.

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mthrnite said:
Being that N4RU70 FR34K brings no benefit to our forums, he is now banned from them.

I win.

i dont get it ....he just express himself no? no flaming except for other who said asshole to him... wtf

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
then how is bladexdsl not banned yet?
Because we have a love child together. Next question.

Posts merged

1NOOB said:
QUOTE(mthrnite @ Aug 31 2010, 01:03 PM) Being that N4RU70 FR34K brings no benefit to our forums, he is now banned from them.

I win.

i dont get it ....he just express himself no? no flaming except for other who said asshole to him... wtf
It's... complicated. Next question.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
mthrnite said:
It's... complicated. Next question.

What's your opinion on the dolphin killing topic?
I tend towards Jainism's precept that all life is precious. I make exceptions in the case of mosquitos and cockroaches.
I do eat meat, and have close family that is involved in the slaughter of animals. I think there is a balance to be kept, and at first flush, the dolphin thing presented by OP looks to cross that line significantly. I confess to not looking into it too deeply as of yet.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mthrnite said:
I tend towards Jainism's precept that all life is precious. I make exceptions in the case of mosquitos and cockroaches.
I do eat meat, and have close family that is involved in the slaughter of animals. I think there is a balance to be kept, and at first flush, the dolphin thing presented by OP looks to cross that line significantly. I confess to not looking into it too deeply as of yet.

I spent two hours watching the show on Animal Planet, trust me, the video by the OP is just a small taste.
I agree with you, although, the only meat I've eaten in two weeks and some days is seafood(not dolphin).
I'm trying out something Guild mentioned but I have to admit, I do get the hunger to eat meat. Just because I have that hunger though, I'm not going to go slaughter more than my share and dump the rest(as the fishermen did).

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This topic is now about the benefits of being a veggie.

I only eat chicken (and most kinds of fish), so I suppose you could consider me a vegetarian. I prefer eating vegetables and fruits to meat and fish though, because they're a lot 'fresher'.

When my parents and brother eat meat, I most of the times eat some kind of meat replacement like Quorn (it tastes so good, typing this makes me crave for more!
ohnoes.png
). Funny thing is that I don't eat mushrooms, yet Quorn is made of mushrooms.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:

I only eat chicken (and most kinds of fish), so I suppose you could consider me a vegetarian. I prefer eating vegetables and fruits to meat and fish though, because they're a lot 'fresher'.

When my parents and brother eat meat, I most of the times eat some kind of meat replacement like Quorn (it tastes so good, typing this makes me crave for more!
ohnoes.png
no going off topic or else
whip2.gif

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
I am seriously having a hard time understanding this thread. The only person here who decided to stand against the popular opinion was banned? I agree with every word he said sans anything that could be considered flaming. Dolphins are animals, cows are animals, we are animals, we inhumanely slaughter our own, and every other animal on the face of this planet, yet people want to specifically focus on the "cute" and "demi-intellegent" one for some reason. I'm not a vegetarian, I am just ambivalent to the fact that this is the natural order of things, and if doing this to cows, chickens, pigs and a plethora of other animals, why is this not okay? It's either all alright, or none of it is. You can't just cry when you don't get your way and expect things to change, and abuse what little power you do have to people who don't agree with you.

I am of course, talking about the treatment of the Animals, not the role of the Japanese government. Mercury is mercury, you'd have to be naive to believe that a nation who's diet consists of mostly sea-food is not getting gratuitous amounts in their diet, check out their longevity if you think that it's that big of a factor.

To build onto that, what do you think is in our manufactured school meals all around the globe? What they claim, or something else to cut corners. Pffft, I'd be shocked if I haven't eaten the processed remains of at least 10 rats throughout my life.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It isn't really offtopic as it has a lot to do with the topic at hand.

Besides, who started talking about evolution?

That's right.

@Apex: he was banned for being an idiot. Not just for this topic.

I don't think anyone approved of cows/pigs/sheep/whatever being mass murdered either. You're misunderstanding this. Of course, dolphins will be appreciated more, because they're way cuter than a fat cow, but think about it: if you could save only one of two species, which one would you save? The cute, intelligent one, or the ugly, not-so-intelligent one?

That's right.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apex said:
I am seriously having a hard time understanding this thread. The only person here who decided to stand against the popular opinion was banned? I agree with every word he said sans anything that could be considered flaming. Dolphins are animals, cows are animals, we are animals, we inhumanely slaughter our own, and every other animal on the face of this planet, yet people want to specifically focus on the "cute" and "demi-intellegent" one for some reason. I'm not a vegetarian, I am just ambivalent to the fact that this is the natural order of things, and if doing this to cows, chickens, pigs and a plethora of other animals, why is this not okay? It's either all alright, or none of it is. You can't just cry when you don't get your way and expect things to change, and abuse what little power you do have to people who don't agree with you.

I am of course, talking about the treatment of the Animals, not the role of the Japanese government. Mercury is mercury, you'd have to be naive to believe that a nation who's diet consists of mostly sea-food is not getting gratuitous amounts in their diet, check out their longevity if you think that it's that big of a factor.

To build onto that, what do you think is in our manufactured school meals all around the globe? What they claim, or something else to cut corners. Pffft, I'd be shocked if I haven't eaten the processed remains of at least 10 rats throughout my life.
QUOTE(mthrnite @ Aug 31 2010, 09:07 AM) It's... complicated.
he's done alot more than just on this thread

Edit:it was both of us, now let's not get in an argument about who started it, ON TOPIC

Edit Edit: I declare a break from F5ing this thread, time for a good meal (breakfast)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:

ohnoes.png

Hahaha, I made a reference to being a veggie, but it was to point out something.
"I wouldn't kill more than my fair share" the dolphins were being killed for their meat, yet hardly anyone eats it nor is it healthy to eat due to the large amounts of Mercury.
It's a slow suicide, in a way.

@Apex
To each their own, but his "view" was directed towards the tempers, not towards the cause of this thread.

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
I don't think anyone approved of cows/pigs/sheep/whatever being mass murdered either. You're misunderstanding this. Of course, dolphins will be appreciated more, because they're way cuter than a fat cow, but think about it: if you could save only one of two species, which one would you save? The cute, intelligent one, or the ugly, not-so-intelligent one?

That's right.

Obviously the cow, considering it feeds me more often then not.

Next retarded question?

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Apex said:
I am seriously having a hard time understanding this thread. The only person here who decided to stand against the popular opinion was banned?
Sorry to be so terse about that. Naruto was to be banned quite legitimately early on, but was given another chance along with provisions. In short, he was on very thin ice, and certain key things that he said in this thread broke that ice. To be clear, it wasn't for his opinion on the topic that he was banned, but his wording of that opinion. You are welcome to not make a distinction between the two, but I assure you there is one. Internal affairs cannot always be fleshed out in public, and I know you don't know me well enough to take my word for it, but I am always conscientious where bans are concerned. I was flippant about it in my post however, so I thought I owed at least a bit of an explanation.

xx_cutie_xx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just came upon this topic and heard N4RU70 FRE4K was banned.
Sorry, but "something really horrible" just happened to him. xD
I just thought it was ironic because of the title of the topic lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F