Homebrew WIP Someone is porting the NES mini app Interface to switch

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
place it into your switch folder

Well F me it actually works. Downloaded a Balloon Fight ROM and replaced it with the padded one.
You can play the game flawlessly, but all the other functions dont seem to work like going back to the main menu, save points and so on. But this is actually really cool.
Would really like to see a SNES version of this.

Now if someone could only link a Discord invite that isnt dead.... :rolleyes:

geek_76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried it. Thought new emulation ran kinda slow..... any idea if I’m doing something wrong? Setting? I used the beta #2. For now i think I’ll stick to retroarch.

mikexd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Hey, I was reading all the comments and by coincidence I just saw this post on one of my FB group, which seems to be administered by a well known spanish scener "MasterWin"

It has a download link and everything, It's just in spanish. I dont mind translating but I assume you won;t really need that jeje

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Bad desicion using LaiNES instead of a way more accurate NES emulator such fceumm or nestopia, LaiNES cannot at least display the NES palette correctly.

PiracyForTheMasses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't this contain copyrighted files from Nintendo? If so, the link should be removed.
Just like the download links in your signature contain copyrighted files, and the fact projects such as AM2R were pulled from gbatemp before due to copyright infringement. Pot calling the kettle black, no? Do not talk about doing the right thing when clearly you are the one violating the rules here, makes you a hypocrite. I ported AM2R to the switch, do you see me sharing it here, no, its against the rules.

Last edited by PiracyForTheMasses,

focusonme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, only thing left is his YT channel. Typical of a dev to turn tail and flee, why am I not surprised?
yes but the question is: WHY? i mean he uploaded the "beta" about a few hours after he deleted his discord and twitter. i mean, there was no reason at all to do that step lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo