Hacking Someone can send me a SDF save for Ninjhax 2.1 EUR ?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's for install the save on my Sky3ds, for use on a 3DS with 9.9 (my friend) for install themes, and other things.
And on his 3DS, I can't set the network (parental control...).
But I use OOT with Ninjhax instead.

Thread can by close.

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
That was fixed a looong time ago. I think firm 7.0.
No. This just generates a code based on the data. This is of no real importance to Nintendo so they never did anything about it. It still works on 9.9 and probably will work on all future versions as well.

EDIT: So apparently they now use a 2-digit longer enquiry number... So it would still be as easy as just calling nintendo, but a new program would have to be made to generate the numbers. Probably not hard to do, but as anyone can simply call nintendo too no one will make this :(

Last edited by MRJPGames,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No. This just generates a code based on the data. This is of no real importance to Nintendo so they never did anything about it. It still works on 9.9 and probably will work on all future versions as well.

EDIT: So apparently they now use a 2-digit longer enquiry number... So it would still be as easy as just calling nintendo, but a new program would have to be made to generate the numbers. Probably not hard to do, but as anyone can simply call nintendo too no one will make this :(

It's what Zoogie & I said :)
Fixed in something like 7.X

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ :creep: