Gaming Some questions regarding flashing.

Doofu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the stickied FAQ... my questions are:

Does anyone know any companies/groups that will flash your Xbox for you, and how much do they charge?

Is it really so easy a drunken raccoon could do it?

Does this guide cover everything, and will I be able to play backup copies of my games after fully completing it?
http://www.tiaowiki.com/w/Extracting_key%2..._PC_Freezing%29

I will give one internet cookie to whomever can answer my questions.

~Doofu

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Doofu said:

Does anyone know any companies/groups that will flash your Xbox for you, and how much do they charge?

Does this guide cover everything, and will I be able to play backup copies of my games after fully completing it?

~Doofu

ttp://www.prestige-mods.com this guy will take care of you i have had 2consles flashed from him and also bought 2preflashed consoles. His turnaround is amazing the day he gets it he flashes it and sends it back to you.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
CJL18 said:
Doofu said:

~Doofu

ttp://www.prestige-mods.com this guy will take care of you i have had 2consles flashed from him and also bought 2preflashed consoles. His turnaround is amazing the day he gets it he flashes it and sends it back to you.

nvm microsoft shut him down i just checked

Doofu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scottieb99 said:
Got my box flashed from this site. Great communication and fast turn around time.

XBox 360 Flash Service

'Tis a bit expensive... thanks for the link, but I shall shop around a bit more. I'm considering doing it myself, since there are two Xboxes in the family, I would be able to flash them both (am I using that terminology right?) for under the price of sending one to that site.

Also, lame about prestige-mods being shut down. Damn you Microsoft for stopping us honest and loving pirates/loyal customers fed up with Xbox eating discs!

~Doofu

D

Deleted-247497

Doofu said:
scottieb99 said:
Got my box flashed from this site. Great communication and fast turn around time.

XBox 360 Flash Service

'Tis a bit expensive... thanks for the link, but I shall shop around a bit more. I'm considering doing it myself, since there are two Xboxes in the family, I would be able to flash them both (am I using that terminology right?) for under the price of sending one to that site.

Also, lame about prestige-mods being shut down. Damn you Microsoft for stopping us honest and loving pirates/loyal customers fed up with Xbox eating discs!

~Doofu

i wouldn't flash both if i were you, i would just do one so if it gets banned you can use it for single player and use your other one for online

Doofu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snico1995 said:
Doofu said:
scottieb99 said:

XBox 360 Flash Service

~Doofu

i wouldn't flash both if i were you, i would just do one so if it gets banned you can use it for single player and use your other one for online

Neither of us can use Live... We have slow Sattelite internet. And I had planned on, if at some future point I DO start using Live, just buying a new Xbox for that use. With all the money I save this way (On not needing to buy replacements for scratched discs, of course...), it wouldn't be too hard.

And my questions were mainly centered around the guide... I'd prefer to do it myself if possible (cheaper, and I get the learning experience).

Are these all I need, from beginning to end, to flash the Box of Eckses?
http://www.easymg.com/game-console-adapter...ctor-combo.html
http://www.easymg.com/game-console-adapter...r-xbox-360.html

And when I've finished the guide linked in the first post, will my Xbox be fully ready to play Backups of my games?

Thanks everyone for all the help so far!

~Doofu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So negative
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hello everyone
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BakerMan what systems do you have
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    what are your favorite games
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    what are you currently playing?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    Just started God of War 2 on the PS2
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    why we saying hello again for?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Mondooooo, cuz you both werent here
    +1
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    oh btw, did you know that the teenage mutant ninja turtles is having an r rated live action movie?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I did not know that
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but it would make sense
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    just look it up
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    from the perspective that the original audience that saw it as kids are now grown adults
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I heard the original comic books were as dark as that
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    it's called the last ronin
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    while that was a kid-friendly endeavor, this new take will adapt the story Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin. The outlet notes that this new iteration is being written by “Tyler Burton Smith, who co-wrote the upcoming R-rated action movie Boy Kills World and who wrote the 2019 iteration of Chucky horror franchise Child’s Play.”
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    The film, titled ‘The Last Ronin,’ will be targeted at adults and promises a high-body count tale
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I grew up with the 2012 show
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    so yeah, they're will be lots of kills
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    so kinda like how they went r rated in the Loan movie for wolverine
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    and remember that time when someone had the idea to make scooby doo r rated?
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: and remember that time when someone had the idea to make scooby doo r rated?