Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
and here they are
1.what does the heart/broken heart symbol on a ring mean
2.what are vanguard , rearguard and guidance bonuses on equipment (cant figure it out)
3.when you max the skill/attack lvl it asks you to choose between fortify and +2 custom action slots , whats the second one for ?? because it dosent add any custom slots to that skill/attack
4.does morale change anything , cause maybe i am blind or lucky because i dont see any difference

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Not really sure. I'd say it has to do with compatibility. May effect how much BP you start with.
2. No clue. :/
3. The +2 thing increases the move's CP level cap by two. Normally the CP level cap of every move is 7, picking that option allows you to go up to 9. I personally don't think it's worth it, and for Flurry moves, ALWAYS pick Fortify. It's VERY important that you do. Fortifying a Flurry attack changes it's ability to "Chain" which means it leads into the next Flurry attack automatically in battle. For example, let's say you get Kyrie's One-Two Slash to level 7 and Fortify it. You'll be able to link it to Stacatto Slash. From now on whenever you use One-Two Slash, Stacatto Slash will automatically follow and it doesn't even cost you a BP.
4. Morale gives extra BP. Not sure how much exactly and it may be random.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
[War Paint] Makes its wearer easier to target
[Guidance] Makes special attacks easier to enter
[Item Hunter] Increases chance of finding items

From vinheim walkthrough

shineek

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
well thanks for the infos that helped and i found out what those herts mean , a normal heart gives bonus morale a broken hearts lowers morale .
but i still dont know those two bonuses vanguard and rearguard

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
i doo one big error i dont fortyfy the first flurry skill of morte and it imposible to do the specials anyone know if i can do it or modify it? im in tower of wind

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ