some questions about sands of destruction

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by shineek, Jan 17, 2010.

1. shineek
    OP

shineek GBAtemp Regular

Jul 14, 2007
    Poland
    and here they are
    1.what does the heart/broken heart symbol on a ring mean
    2.what are vanguard , rearguard and guidance bonuses on equipment (cant figure it out)
    3.when you max the skill/attack lvl it asks you to choose between fortify and +2 custom action slots , whats the second one for ?? because it dosent add any custom slots to that skill/attack
    4.does morale change anything , cause maybe i am blind or lucky because i dont see any difference

2. DemonicChocobo

DemonicChocobo GBAtemp Regular

Jul 10, 2008
    United States
    1. Not really sure. I'd say it has to do with compatibility. May effect how much BP you start with.
    2. No clue. :/
    3. The +2 thing increases the move's CP level cap by two. Normally the CP level cap of every move is 7, picking that option allows you to go up to 9. I personally don't think it's worth it, and for Flurry moves, ALWAYS pick Fortify. It's VERY important that you do. Fortifying a Flurry attack changes it's ability to "Chain" which means it leads into the next Flurry attack automatically in battle. For example, let's say you get Kyrie's One-Two Slash to level 7 and Fortify it. You'll be able to link it to Stacatto Slash. From now on whenever you use One-Two Slash, Stacatto Slash will automatically follow and it doesn't even cost you a BP.
    4. Morale gives extra BP. Not sure how much exactly and it may be random.

3. ShinRyouma

ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 6, 2008
    Indonesia
    Surabaya
    [War Paint] Makes its wearer easier to target
    [Guidance] Makes special attacks easier to enter
    [Item Hunter] Increases chance of finding items

From vinheim walkthrough

4. shineek
    OP

shineek GBAtemp Regular

Jul 14, 2007
    Poland
    well thanks for the infos that helped and i found out what those herts mean , a normal heart gives bonus morale a broken hearts lowers morale .
    but i still dont know those two bonuses vanguard and rearguard

5. magicksun

magicksun GBAtemp Fan

Sep 14, 2009
    Argentina
    Argentina
    i doo one big error i dont fortyfy the first flurry skill of morte and it imposible to do the specials anyone know if i can do it or modify it? im in tower of wind

6. ShinRyouma

ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 6, 2008
    Indonesia
    Surabaya
    Use Book of Arms to reset all allocated CP.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice