French o-MEGA modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone!

I want to setup A9LH but I have a couple question before doing it:

1.I have Config, Network Setting, devMENU, Download play app, CecBoxTool, Miscro SD management and savedatafiler installed to the NAND, do I need to remove those or I can keep it

2.I have Patched TWL Firm installed and AGB Firm, do I just simply remove them to put unpatch version or I need to complete restart (or restore a backup before those) the emuNAND

3. If I restore a 10.3 backup to emuNAND before the downgrade but I want all my game from the 10.7, can I just restrore 10.7 emuNAND after OTP thing is done or I need to continue with my 10.3 backup that don't have ticket.db from 10.7 injected

4.Do I need a fresh SD card for it or I can keep all my thing on it (Ibackup everything in case)

It all for now and if some are noob question, it just because for extra precaution (I do have crap ton of NAND backup)
Thanks!

Froster

Your Music Producer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone!

I want to setup A9LH but I have a couple question before doing it:

1.I have Config, Network Setting, devMENU, Download play app, CecBoxTool, Miscro SD management and savedatafiler installed to the NAND, do I need to remove those or I can keep it

2.I have Patched TWL Firm installed and AGB Firm, do I just simply remove them to put unpatch version or I need to complete restart (or restore a backup before those) the emuNAND

3. If I restore a 10.3 backup to emuNAND before the downgrade but I want all my game from the 10.7, can I just restrore 10.7 emuNAND after OTP thing is done or I need to continue with my 10.3 backup that don't have ticket.db from 10.7 injected

4.Do I need a fresh SD card for it or I can keep all my thing on it (Ibackup everything in case)

It all for now and if some are noob question, it just because for extra precaution (I do have crap ton of NAND backup)
Thanks!
Since you will need different NANDs backup anyway...
1-Nah,you can keep them. (Do an SD backup just in case something mess up)
2-you can simply install the normal AGB_firm and TWL_firm (those directly from Nintendo,the vanilla ones...)
3-Why would you do that? Anyway you should use the NAND where your games are stored,and of course do some Save backups (DO BACKUPS OF EVERYTHING LITERALY)
4-Well,you can use your old sd card if you are carefull,or just use a fresh new sd card so you don't do errors. (Preferably use your old one.)
By the way the guide should tell you about this things when you start to follow the steps. (Are you following Plailect's guide?)

Last edited by Froster,

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since you will need different NANDs backup anyway...
1-Nah,you can keep them. (Do an SD backup just in case something mess up)
2-you can simply install the normal AGB_firm and TWL_firm (those directly from Nintendo...)
3-Why would you do that? Anyway you should use the NAND where your games are stored,and of course do some Save backups (DO BACKUPS OF EVERYTHING LITERALY)
4-Well,you can use your old sd card if you are carefull,or just use a fresh new sd card so you don't do errors. (Preferably use your old one.)
Well, for 1 the problem it is because it not installed in the SD so doing SD card backup is useless in this case (but I did a backup this week end). Not sure if it was what you mean. For rest, I have backups of everything (like 5 time lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro