Some people can Unfocus/Focus sight. Is it true?

Can you Unfocus/Focus your vision?

• No I can't Unfocus/Focus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Stumbled across this picture, so poll.

RDT_20231217_1727556490887727115158575~2.jpg

I belong to the ones that can unfocus and focus my sight. I can even see in the dark because of that reason. Not if it's pitch black, obviously, but worth mentioning.

*When it's dark, if I find a tiny light source, say, moonlight or reflection from a wall or something (not direct strong visible light) if I don't blink and move my head down while I focus my sight on that light source suddenly I can see everything with the same lighting. Makes sense?

Last edited by JuanMena,

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stumbled across this picture, so poll.

View attachment 409238

I belong to the ones that can unfocus and focus my sight. I can even see in the dark because of that reason. Not if it's pitch black, obviously, but worth mentioning.

*When it's dark, if I find a tiny light source, say, moonlight or reflection from a wall or something (not direct strong visible light) if I don't blink and move my head down while I focus my sight on that light source suddenly I can see everything with the same lighting. Makes sense?
Its already obvious. You gotta be super dumb to not control your body functions.

Reactions: BigOnYa

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ones who haven't figured this out are the same people watching Miley Cyrus music videos

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa

Otofont

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think this is more about mind concentration than a actual focus. The image is the same. However, the sharpness is different.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Its already obvious. You gotta be super dumb to not control your body functions.

*flexes spleen* Yeah.

The ones who haven't figured this out are the same people watching Miley Cyrus music videos

Oh I dunno, the nude version of Wrecking Ball has its moments :creep:

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...