OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I have two NDS's

1. DSI v1.4.3E
2. DS XL v1.4E

I also have three R4 cards. Two with mario on the front and one with R4 SDHC on it. The two Mario ones, as far as I can tell are identical.

Both DS's were working with their R4 Cards (Mario ones) but my daughters managed to loose on SD card and the other no-longer works. I have new SD cards but can not get either to run, no matter what combination of files I download from the manufacters sites or using woods files. All get when I run the R4 cards in the DS's, is a "menu" icon, followed by a red, sad menu icon. Can someone point me in the right direction of the files that should be on the SD cards. I have been working on it for three hours with no luck and I need some help now. Thanks!

Attachments

• card 2.jpg
    card 2.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 189
  • card 1.jpg
    card 1.jpg
    688.7 KB · Views: 170

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
These links are for the english files.
For the R4 Advance (Mario sticker):
1. Download http://www.r4i-advance.com/uploadfile/Download/ENG.rar
2. Open the ENG.rar archive (you need something like WinRAR or 7Zip)
3. Go into the ENG folder
4. Copy the update.dat, the R4MENU.SYS, the r4i.tp, the 0000-Back R4imenu.nds, the R4Menu folder and the MOONSHL folder into the root of your MicroSD card (that means without subfolders).
5. Now it should work. Please ask again if it doesn't work. (It should work at least with the DSi v1.4)

For the R4 SDHC V2.0 3DS Upgrade:
1. Download http://r4isdhc.cc/red/eng.rar
2.Open the eng.rar archive (you need something like WinRAR or 7Zip)
3. Open the ENG folder
4. Extract the ill.il, the R4MENU.SYS, the SYSTEM folder and the R4Menu folder into the root of your MicroSD card (that means directly to the card without subfolders
5. Now it should work. Please ask again if it doesn't work. (It should work at least with the DSi V1.4)

It's possible that both archives are faulty. In that case I'd have to search a new download link.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: knuckles vs broly could also be a good one tbh