Hacking Some more questions about IOS and a plan of waht do with a wii

chronosvrs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
HI, I know I'm the 1001st n00b who asks something like this, but ...
I've bought my wii this week, it's alredy modded with d2ckey or d2pro. Already read lot of tutorials, wikis and threads in various forums, like wiihacks, here and wiibrew.
the first thing to do with my wii, is prepare for everything, patches, upgrades etc. I learn about the IOS what is, but I wish to know which ones to install and stuff like that.

By now i'm gonna to downgrade to 3.2u firmaware, install homebrew channel, install wad manager and install all harmless IOS and partial updates, including mii and shop channels.
My questions are:[*]Wich IOS I MUST install so I can play everything? (excluding Animal Cross and wiifit, for now if there is any problems)[*]Any suggestions for more things to do?[*]My wii is an NTSC-U, I want and will play japanese games, just use Regionfrii is enough right?
I'm not asking how do anything, i'm asking what. The rest, how-to, requiriments, files and etc i find later

Sorry my english is bad, I can read without any problems, write isn't that good, sorry make you people read this
blush.gif
Anyway, thanks for all

Dash612

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I know about as much about hacking as you so the only thing I'll say is that you should use gecko os to play discs from different regions

chronosvrs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dash612 said:
Well, I know about as much about hacking as you so the only thing I'll say is that you should use gecko os to play discs from different regions

Well, thanks Dash612, really expecting somemore people to answer this. Thanks again

D

Deleted User

I recommend... you get the 002 fixed gecko os. Search 002 fix

Or better, get a channel of it. Wadder is a simple yet safe tool.

As a banner brick prevention, search for autoboot wad manager.

And get Starfall. Install all patches except "GC region free" and "Replace health screen with backmenu"

chronosvrs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any more suggestions? IOS History, this is what i found about IOS, a think i get it the IOS with problems is 37, 38, 50, 51, 53, 55 and 254. I f ican install pached versions should not be a problem, except for those of system mene 3.4.

D

Deleted User

Well, for now, you only need to install IOS 38 for Animal Crossing. Give IOS Downgrader to run to make sure that your IOS38 is trucha bug-ed.

And install a cIOS. Get Waninkoko's cIOS36 rev07.

For NFS: Undercover, get 002 fix Geckos Os like I said

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night