Hacking Some mild trouble with CFW on 64GB card

MyJoyConRunsHot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I formatted a 64GB micro sd card to FAT32 using fat32format.exe to work on my N3DS, and for the most part everything works fine. The problem I've been having, however, starts when I try to turn on the console.

Whenever I go to turn the 3DS on with the SD card inserted, the blue light will fade in, then fade out and the console with stay off. It's only when I remove the SD card that the 3DS will turn on, and reinserting the SD card while the system is on will load my games like normal.

Does anyone know what's causing this issue?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I formatted a 64GB micro sd card to FAT32 using fat32format.exe to work on my N3DS, and for the most part everything works fine. The problem I've been having, however, starts when I try to turn on the console.

Whenever I go to turn the 3DS on with the SD card inserted, the blue light will fade in, then fade out and the console with stay off. It's only when I remove the SD card that the 3DS will turn on, and reinserting the SD card while the system is on will load my games like normal.

Does anyone know what's causing this issue?
Try Guiformat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)