Gaming Some homebrew disconnects my wiimote plus on vWii

boye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title. Some homebrew (namely alltitledeleter) prevents my wiimote motion plus from sending inputs to my Wii U's vWii.

boye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a regular wiimote on hand. Is there any way to emulate a non-plus wiimote with a wiimote plus?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it sucks. I only have two regular wii remotes. I think the tron controller is regular wii remote as well as just the regular wii remote that came with original wiis. I added a motion plus attachment to them, but it's nice to know I can just remove it if I encounter this problem. I don't normally mess with vwii homebrew though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, afaik, all wii motion plus say wii motion plus on the top of the wii remote (including the character controllers), so you'll know what to look for.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only use wad manager, but I use the one in usb loader gx, and I have a forwarder to that app from the wii u and vwii menus, so I haven't really messed with homebrew in long time. I did go into d2x to check something for someone when they couldn't install cios beta 52 I think, but that's about it in the past many years. oh, I did use save manager gx as well to help someone with some saves. both work with motion plus though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1