OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Why aren't some games dumped on release day in North America, but then in Japan they were dumped on release day?

I mean, I can't wait a week or two for a dumb dump of a game. I'd lose interest in the game by then.

Really... I'm still waiting for The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road, Dragonology (what was said to have a Sept 30 release date and when Sept 30 came it suddenly changed to TBA... I WANT MY GAME, YOU *6 BLEEPS HERE* DUMP THE ROM ALREADY THE GAMESPOT SAID SEPT 30 AND SINCE IT SAID THAT IT'S OUT NOW GIMME MY GAME), and probably a few other games....

So.... Yeah. I'm angry how some games i've really wanted have taken up to 2 or 3 weeks to dump..... And I want to know why, if they're in stores on release day. RELEASE DAY. Dangit I haven't heard those words coincide with the dump of a rom in like... forever. Like, either they're dumped early or so late that I don't want them any longer.

emirof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know the releasegroups do this for free so you can play the games. It seems quite ungrateful to complain so much.. I don't know if those dates you have are correct or why they aren't up yet. From my experience all games come out really fast.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go buy the fucking games if you want them so much. Sick and tired of you spoilt little brats who give fuck all to the scene but at the same time complain over and over just because their generic RPG isn't out on the internet for them to steal.

If it was up to me I'll confiscate any game play equipment you children have and make you GO OUT IN THE REAL WORLD and live. Fuck it I'll just warn you for now.

Thread Plutonij'd MOFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.