Hacking Some games not working with M3DS Real?

TheColdOne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My girlfriend's M3DS Real, for some reason, when I try to play The World Ends With You, it freezes either at the white screen going into the first battle (where you run away), or at the intro screen where you pass the guy in the cap with the white skull and the wife beater (Beat). When it freezes, the sounds skips and it just sticks at the screen.

I tried updating the firmware, and putting in a clean copy (though it was a clean copy in the first place...).

Anyone know of why this happens? Or of any other flash carts that have these problems, and how they are fixed? It pisses me off, since I want her to play this game so we can interact, plus, it's just an awesome game. It's the first game we have run into this issue with though.

(Just as a side note, I bought this for her because the CycloDS Evolutions were currently out of stock, and I figured this would do the job, and I love my CycloDS Evo)

TheColdOne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I replied in that longer thread. I didn't see it for some reason, even though I looked around specifically for the game title... (and I tried the new firmware already, but not a ROM file. I know it works, because it's fine in my CycloDS Evo).

And it's a Sandisk 2GB

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like what Arraso said. Read the topic. But seeing that I had the same problem, I also had to read it. Basically before you run the game, just disable soft-reset and press [Y] to use the download play function. Don't worry, everything else still works (saving, etc.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing