Some games not working with M3DS Real?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by TheColdOne, Apr 26, 2008.

Apr 26, 2008
  1. TheColdOne
    OP

Newcomer TheColdOne Member

United States
    My girlfriend's M3DS Real, for some reason, when I try to play The World Ends With You, it freezes either at the white screen going into the first battle (where you run away), or at the intro screen where you pass the guy in the cap with the white skull and the wife beater (Beat). When it freezes, the sounds skips and it just sticks at the screen.

I tried updating the firmware, and putting in a clean copy (though it was a clean copy in the first place...).

Anyone know of why this happens? Or of any other flash carts that have these problems, and how they are fixed? It pisses me off, since I want her to play this game so we can interact, plus, it's just an awesome game. It's the first game we have run into this issue with though.

(Just as a side note, I bought this for her because the CycloDS Evolutions were currently out of stock, and I figured this would do the job, and I love my CycloDS Evo)

2. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    what microSD card do you have?

Ive gotten past that fine with the specs in my sig
    soft-rest off

3. Arraso

Newcomer Arraso Member

Brazil
    Try read this whole topic: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=82767

Also, update the system files (firmware) of your girlfriends M3DR and try to play with another rom file (remember to delete the old .sav file in the card).

4. TheColdOne
    OP

Newcomer TheColdOne Member

United States
    I replied in that longer thread. I didn't see it for some reason, even though I looked around specifically for the game title... (and I tried the new firmware already, but not a ROM file. I know it works, because it's fine in my CycloDS Evo).

And it's a Sandisk 2GB

5. Flameburst

Member Flameburst GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Like what Arraso said. Read the topic. But seeing that I had the same problem, I also had to read it. Basically before you run the game, just disable soft-reset and press [Y] to use the download play function. Don't worry, everything else still works (saving, etc.)