Hacking some g6 lite questions

jchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is going to be my first flashcard im going to buy is there any things i need to now, and my questions are is there a little black button that drains power like on the older version. how long should you charge it (first time use and later on). how does the save system work and life of the card itself

Rykar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this is going to be my first flashcard im going to buy is there any things i need to now, and my questions are is there a little black button that drains power like on the older version.

blink.gif
What is the point of that?

Child Abuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is no little black button.

i believe it was on the device previous to this one. it was used to patch certain games or something like that.

you can read about the save system and how it works in the review at this site [ easily found on the front page ].

and no one has ever addressed this, but on the cover of the box it says that it has a rechargeable battery design. i don't know exactly how this works but i'd assume it recharges while plugged into the usb port of the computer. and in doing so, should last a very long time.

jchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok some more questions

does the programs (moonshell,pda etc) take up space in the 4gbit
can you choose not to install some of the programs
newb question: if you remove a game from cart and then put it back on later the saves that were previously backed up will work?

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok some more questions

does the programs (moonshell,pda etc) take up space in the 4gbit
can you choose not to install some of the programs
newb question: if you remove a game from cart and then put it back on later the saves that were previously backed up will work?

Yes they take up space.
You don't have to have them.
Just put the .0-.2 files back on and they work fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0