Hacking Some FAQ For The New 3.0 BETA Update

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried playcoinsetter? I assume it still works, whether from .3ds or .cia, just wanted to be sure it didn't screw anything up.

And another semi-noobish question: If I've already formatted/updated my emuNAND to 9.4, will there be any issues once I downgrade sysNAND to 4.5?

Reactions: Margen67

Inuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yes it does work. I'm running 9.4 emuNAND
I noticed that if i change the colour theme in emunand (9.4) it also changes it in sysnand (9.2) and viceversa. I think that i was able to have different colour themes on my 4.5 3DS (9.4 emunand).
I also noticed that you can change the size of your menu icons on both Nands and the changes will remain separetely as it is with my 4.5 3DS.
Just to add it as info not a complaint :P

Reactions: Margen67 and 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I noticed that if i change the colour theme in emunand (9.4) it also changes it in sysnand (9.2) and viceversa. I think that i was able to have different colour themes on my 4.5 3DS while i have 9.4 emunand.
I also noticed that you can change the size of your menu icons on both Nands and the changes will remain separetely as it is with my 4.5 3DS.
Just to add it as info not a complaint :P
Someone also suggested to make a folder icon that says something distinguishable.

Reactions: Inuk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it has good games, just not enough of them +1