Hacking Some bugs related questions about r4i gold 3ds

megavirus1994

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i bought this r4i gold 3ds cart for my 3ds but sometimes in a game its laggy
does that have anything to do with the rom or is it the hardware?

the other question
games with the single card multiplayer function (you know where you can part of the game via download game to a local friend for multiplayer)
dont seem to work. the other ds without the game just gets stuck on the nintendo screen while mine tells me that it has been disconnected
downloaded the rom from different sites and in the correct region but still no luck
i got the cart from digitopz.com and dont think that its a fake
got the latest wood kernel on it (but dont think that makes much difference once the game is loaded does it??)

thanks in advance for the replies

pspunabletohack

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
megavirus1994 said:
ok so i bought this r4i gold 3ds cart for my 3ds but sometimes in a game its laggy

the other question
games with the single card multiplayer function (you know where you can part of the game via download game to a local friend for multiplayer)
dont seem to work. the other ds without the game just gets stuck on the nintendo screen while mine tells me that it has been disconnected
downloaded the rom from different sites and in the correct region but still no luck
got the latest wood kernel on it (but dont think that makes much difference once the game is loaded does it??)

What's the micro sd speed class 2, 4 ? higher ??

megavirus1994

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pspunabletohack said:
megavirus1994 said:

the other question

What's the micro sd speed class 2, 4 ? higher ??

class 4 i think
its a 4gb sandisk sdhc with a tiny 4 on top of it (next to the gb)

megavirus1994

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii said:
Backup your files, format the card with Panasonic Micro SD formatter, put your files on again, and try again.

thanks that worked
kinda embarrassed i didnt think of that

anyway that still doesnt solve the multiplayer problem

megavirus1994

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the wifi on in the settings menu? Some carts don't support it or let you turn it off.
not sure what you mean but the wifi light is on the side of my 3ds and the problems are not there with every game but most of them
my wifi settings are also set for the ds for my router but that wouldnt affect local multiplayer anyway??

megavirus1994

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That card should work with wifi. Are you using the latest Wood? Some might be bad rom dumps?
yes i've got the latest wood firmware and i dont think the roms are bad dumps because i downloaded them from different sites

oh and ive gotten it to work once somehow but i really dont know why it worked. and it lost the connection after a couple of minutes
could it be that the 3ds flash carts cant properly connect to a ds(because of the firmware and anti piracy maybe??)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol