Hacking Some Backup Doesn't Load

• Thread starter docoweatpie
  • Start date
  • Views 862
  • Replies 1
D

docoweatpie

I need some help. I have some backups, Bully: Scholarship Edition; Castle of Shikigami III; Mario Kart Wii; Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles; Super Paper Mario; and Wario Land: Shake It!, that doesn't load at all for Wiigator 0.3 gamma and SoftChip r73 - it just hangs on the backuploader screen. But all my other backups works fine. All my backups are scrubbed, except TvC and Taiko no Tatsujin. I use Verbatim DVD-R burned ImgBurn at 16x, resulting minimal errors as about 97 - 99+%. Wii firmware is 3.2U v1 (I downgraded way before Oct 23); Starfall installed with all settings on, except region free GC games; IOS 36, 37, 38, 249/cIOS36-rev07 installed; Wii Shop and IOS51 installed; wiiconnect24 off.

Actually, I just noticed the game that doesn't work, except NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, are the one I scrubbed myself. Anyone have any suggestions?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
without any error messages or other info on your setup... i would think that if its the games you scrubbed yourself not working, that it is possible that the key file you have on your system is incorrect. Pull your key info with xyzzy and replace your current reg keys and files and attempt to scrub them again. If this is the problem your games won't load due to improper signing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello