Need Help With USB Loader GX:

Geosam105

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this might be a bit complicated to follow, but please bear with me:
Got a Wii, Jailbroke it, homebrewed it, all that good stuff.
Got the USB Loader, got it working, downloaded games, had fun. I downloaded games onto my flash drive (formatted with FAT32) by sorting them like --Wiigames /wbfs/ (gametitle) [game ID] / gameID--.
The problem is, I used WiiBackupManager to download Super Smash Brawl, and I also enabled [custom game title] to fix some of the names on the Loader (e.g. MarioKartWii --> Mario Kart Wii), but now USB loader doesn't recognize any of the games I have on the drive, only the stock channels the WIii has (the [Forecast Channel] for instance).
So far, I've tried removing Brawl from the drive, removing all the games, and moving them back to the drive with the Backup Manager, and running straight / wbfs / [gameID] with no success with any of them.
I don't know if reformatting the flash drive will help, so I haven't done it yet, and any suggestions are welcome.

Also, sidenote: USB loader does not work without said flash drive, since i installed it to the flash (not work = send straight back to channel screen)

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this might be a bit complicated to follow, but please bear with me:
Got a Wii, Jailbroke it, homebrewed it, all that good stuff.
Got the USB Loader, got it working, downloaded games, had fun. I downloaded games onto my flash drive (formatted with FAT32) by sorting them like --Wiigames /wbfs/ (gametitle) [game ID] / gameID--.
The problem is, I used WiiBackupManager to download Super Smash Brawl, and I also enabled [custom game title] to fix some of the names on the Loader (e.g. MarioKartWii --> Mario Kart Wii), but now USB loader doesn't recognize any of the games I have on the drive, only the stock channels the WIii has (the [Forecast Channel] for instance).
So far, I've tried removing Brawl from the drive, removing all the games, and moving them back to the drive with the Backup Manager, and running straight / wbfs / [gameID] with no success with any of them.
I don't know if reformatting the flash drive will help, so I haven't done it yet, and any suggestions are welcome.

Also, sidenote: USB loader does not work without said flash drive, since i installed it to the flash (not work = send straight back to channel screen)
There's an icon on the top banner (on usbloadergx) make sure it's set to show your Wii games and not just nand channels.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple