Gaming Some 3DS pictures I took

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wizzerzak said:
yes, exactly like them. I can see why ppl are complaining about 3D now, it's not very strong and harder to 'see' than normal 3D.
Mind clarify what you trying to say.
smile.gif

Pics of and from 3DS look cool.
tongue.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
Wizzerzak said:
yes, exactly like them. I can see why ppl are complaining about 3D now, it's not very strong and harder to 'see' than normal 3D.
smile.gif

Pics of and from 3DS look cool.
tongue.gif
Hell, there's no reason I can't do both, is there?

Actually the mii AR stuff was pretty sweet, there's an almost endless number of poses for the things.
I didn't see any immediate option to use miis together with the character AR codes though.

By the way, you can set the characters to three sizes, tiny, normal or large. I still wanna make a big ass print-out of the AR cards though.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
spinal_cord said:
I don't suppose you know someone else with a 3DS so you could take a couple of photos of the 3DS screen, it might be tricky to get the distance/angle right, but its worth a try!
I was thinking that too, can the 3DS perceive another 3DS system's 3D effect? Lol.

Anyway, I got to save some photos from the 3DS, turns out it takes 640x480 pictures, even when the top screen is widescreen.
The exception is the AR games which match the screen resolution.

Wqgdt.jpg

jZFgK.jpg

L2hPi.jpg

I0vvM.jpg

t914V.jpg

PCW7f.jpg

rcGUD.jpg

1zFYh.jpg

PC4Al.jpg

rDwXz.jpg

OC1qb.jpg

Nothing too exciting, except maybe the large printout of the ? card, even worked in monochrome.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
RupeeClock said:
spinal_cord said:
I don't suppose you know someone else with a 3DS so you could take a couple of photos of the 3DS screen, it might be tricky to get the distance/angle right, but its worth a try!
I was thinking that too, can the 3DS perceive another 3DS system's 3D effect? Lol.

Anyway, I got to save some photos from the 3DS, turns out it takes 640x480 pictures, even when the top screen is widescreen.

Wqgdt.jpg

jZFgK.jpg

L2hPi.jpg

I0vvM.jpg

t914V.jpg

PCW7f.jpg

rcGUD.jpg

1zFYh.jpg

PC4Al.jpg

rDwXz.jpg

OC1qb.jpg

Nothing too exciting, except maybe the large printout of the ? card, even worked in monochrome.
1zFYh.jpg

Super smash bros. Brawl???

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
RupeeClock said:
spinal_cord said:

Wqgdt.jpg

jZFgK.jpg

L2hPi.jpg

I0vvM.jpg

t914V.jpg

PCW7f.jpg

rcGUD.jpg

1zFYh.jpg

PC4Al.jpg

rDwXz.jpg

OC1qb.jpg

Weren't the pictures saved as .mpo files?

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
Wizzerzak said:
smile.gif

Usually when you look at stereo pair images they produce quite a good effect, like this:
800px-Kasuga_Lantern_(parallel_stereo_pair).jpeg

but the 3d from those pics posted earlier are a lot harder see the "3dness" and, when you do, it's not quite as "deep".

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Wizzerzak said:
KingVamp said:
Wizzerzak said:
smile.gif

Usually when you look at stereo pair images they produce quite a good effect, like this:
-snip-
but the 3d from those pics posted earlier are a lot harder see the "3dness" and, when you do, it's not quite as "deep".

Actually, I found the 3D effect on the posted pics to be pretty good.

Not to mention most stereo pairs you see around the web are taken with professional cameras, not with a .3 mp one.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
OK i just looked again and they're good now. I was using wrong technique, parallel instead of cross-eyed or whatever (i don't know which one i'm actually using). I think the last one's the best though.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I looked around my SD card, and there wasn't any immediate obvious way to view or find the 3DS pictures, only some 2D jpegs.

Makes me wonder where they're stored on the card, since is defaults to that.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Wizzerzak said:
maybe you can't save 3d to sd card, only 3d to system memory or 2d to sd.

How did the guy who uploaded the ones posted before uploaded them then?

It has no USB port whatsoever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips. +1