Gaming Soma Bringer

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's pretty simple to advance in the game. Whenever you cannot access the next area in the field (you'll know what I'm talking about) just go to town and look for diamond map markers. People with question marks are subquests (just accept em all) and ones with party symbol are game advancement. Go to options and turn story skip to ON (default OFF) so you can speed things up. Most addictive game I've played on the DS, being a big fan of Diablo, SD, PSO type games
yaynds.gif

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you two not going anywhere ... lol

He mean find the person with a speak bubble above their head which have 3 colour figure of a person (blue, red and yellow)

-------

After fighting the first boss of the game, you end up wondering around the town,
goto the second top floor of the town and speak to the person standing between two pillars dressing in red and yellow outfit. After yakking - leave the town by heading west and then head norths of the forest - fight the second boss.

once you have defeated the second boss talk to the those injury soldier, teleport yourself back to town and speak to the same person before. After yakking again! head back to the forest and make your way to east.

redundant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys i am stuck in act 3. I just killed the first mini boss around the fourth warp in the desert. I am talking to everyone around town with the diamonds but they just say something random and do not give me any choices. Any help please? Also what classes are you guys using? I am rolling the game so far with Einsantz as a brawler wielding a 2 handed hammer. Mistakenly put 7 points into dex though =/, thank the lord for defeufeu's translation or i would have dumped more into that haha.

trigun0x2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Haha, Dex isn't THAT bad. I have a Jadis with a two handed axe, pretty easy so far. Got a sick weapon with 54 ATK! + other effects. When I'll get to where you are very soon, hold on.

redundant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
redundant said:
Hey guys i am stuck in act 3. I just killed the first mini boss around the fourth warp in the desert. I am talking to everyone around town with the diamonds but they just say something random and do not give me any choices. Any help please? Also what classes are you guys using? I am rolling the game so far with Einsantz as a brawler wielding a 2 handed hammer. Mistakenly put 7 points into dex though =/, thank the lord for defeufeu's translation or i would have dumped more into that haha.

Anybody with act 3 help?

redundant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
trigun0x2 said:
Yea, dude just walk around, you'll find the diamond eventually!

i see lots of diamonds but the people with the diamonds dont offer anything. i converse with them and it doesnt lead me anywhere...can you be more specific?

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diamonds with question marks are sidequests, don't bother. If you can't find a diamond with party balloon over their heads, just get going onto the field; you probably skipped a path.

trigun0x2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Umm it's not a diamond, you have to go to a place that you haven't been before. When you enter the desert place, then go to the second map, there are 3 routes. One leads to some people, the other two are sealed when you begin, one of them should no be open. Try that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night