WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OMG....seriously that was fucking terrible. I really have no idea what would compel someone to do something like that
frown.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty messed up. I hate to say it but from the people I grew up with that joined the army, most of them did so because they were goin nowhere in life otherwise. "I'll just join the amy or something" I heard a lot..from jobless dropouts usually drunk or high. Because the U.S. doesn't force everyone to serve like Germany and some other countries, we get a rare breed of people in the army.

hanman

I'm a pretty lucky guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that is a terrible thing to do, but there are asshats everywhere in the world. you can't base an opinion about an entire group of people based on the actions of a couple of retards. that's what bigots do. the members of the military i know are some of the finest people i have ever met in my life, and it saddens me to see people on this message board letting a couple of dumbasses color their opinion of the American military.

hanman

I'm a pretty lucky guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for those who don't want to watch -

it's a video of a soldier holding a puppy when he suddenly throws it as far as he can down a hill as the puppy yelps all the way

Bob Loblaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Apparently animal cruelty by U.S. soldiers is a bigger problem than just this video.

QUOTE said:
In 2007, several videos depicting cruelty to animals on the part of individual soldiers emerged, highlighting a deficiency in the Universal Code of Military Justice, one that The HSUS and HSI have also called to the attention of Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates. A Jan. 18, 2007 letter [PDF] sent by Pacelle asked Secretary Gates whether he would support the inclusion of an anti-cruelty clause in the UCMJ, an issue that The HSUS may also pursue as a legislative priority

Source: http://www.hsus.org/pets/issues_affecting_...ption_iraq.html

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Bob Loblaw said:
Pretty messed up. I hate to say it but from the people I grew up with that joined the army, most of them did so because they were goin nowhere in life otherwise. "I'll just join the amy or something" I heard a lot..from jobless dropouts usually drunk or high. Because the U.S. doesn't force everyone to serve like Germany and some other countries, we get a rare breed of people in the army.
Well, I'm obviously in the Canadian Army for nothing then. I sereved in my last two years of high school as a reservist, and I am working toward an Engineering degree where some of my seniors are making $65,000 a year right after they graduate, instead, I wanted to join the Army to work towards becoming a United Nations Soldier to help keep peace like my hero Romeo Dallaire. The sad part is with approximately a million militants in America, you are bound to see many fuck ups. ONE, and even ONE person can ruin for the rest of the militants, giving us a horrible reputation. On the other hand this gets dumb ass civilians worked up about soldiers. There was one Marine who DIED on the line of duty for his country: Matthew Snyder, and there was a bunch of fuck tards protesting in his funeral saying thank goodness for the terrorists, this is gods punishment for soldiers, and eventually lead to something on the lines of "America's doomed for allowing gay rights". I just hope civilians smarten up.

Bob Loblaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Westside said:
Bob Loblaw said:
Well, I'm obviously in the Canadian Army for nothing then. I sereved in my last two years of high school as a reservist, and I am working toward an Engineering degree where some of my seniors are making $65,000 a year right after they graduate, instead, I wanted to join the Army to work towards becoming a United Nations Soldier to help keep peace like my hero Romeo Dallaire. The sad part is with approximately a million militants in America, you are bound to see many fuck ups. ONE, and even ONE person can ruin for the rest of the militants, giving us a horrible reputation. On the other hand this gets dumb ass civilians worked up about soldiers. There was one Marine who DIED on the line of duty for his country: Matthew Snyder, and there was a bunch of fuck tards protesting in his funeral saying thank goodness for the terrorists, this is gods punishment for soldiers, and eventually lead to something on the lines of "America's doomed for allowing gay rights". I just hope civilians smarten up.

Canadian....Army?
What is that like boy scouts?
tongue.gif

I'm just playin. But honestly, everyone I've met that was in the military in the U.S. was a degenerate of some sort.

And you are talking about the "god hates fags" people. That's some church a guy started along time ago that would always say everything bad that happened is punishment for America. They even said hurricane Katrina was punishment...Probably some of them are in the army
tongue.gif
It takes all types.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Biggot. Saying the American Army did that is like saying all of humanity did that. It was one person in uniform. If a NYPD cop kills an innocent person, it doesn't mean New York City did it just because they employ him.

This video is sick, no doubt, but saying the American Army did it is just plain biggoted.

hanman

I'm a pretty lucky guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bob Loblaw said:
I'm just playin. But honestly, everyone I've met that was in the military in the U.S. was a degenerate of some sort.

what if i said every black person i've met was a degenerate? or indian? or gynecologist? would that piss you off in some way? perhaps you can understand why some people get so incensed when people spout nonsense such as that.

Bob Loblaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hanman said:
Bob Loblaw said:

what if i said every black person i've met was a degenerate? or indian? or gynecologist? would that piss you off in some way? perhaps you can understand why some people get so incensed when people spout nonsense such as that.

It wouldn't piss me off because you aren't saying that every black person in the world is a degenerate. I did not say everyone in the army is a degenerate. I said that everyone I have met. Huge difference. You are perceiving it wrong. I just stated my experience. I obviously know not everyone in the army is a degenerate that would be stereotyping. I'm just saying everyone that I have met personally. Which is like 20 or 30 people tops out of the hundred thousands. Jesus, can't someone express their experience? It's just a weird coincidence on my end that I thought I would share.

also cruddy, no one said the army did it?

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Apparently some people found out who this guy is and started putting his name and address online. Fun stuff. Hope someone sets his house on fire.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I do have to agree with Bob on this one....a majority of fuck ups.... you know the ones who do massive amounts of drugs and raves and then say "oh shit...what am I gonna do now...oh wait....I'll join the army!!!" It really does seem to be a solution for a lot of of people....but regardless....there is no excuse for doing what was done in the video. Animal torture is often the first link to sociopaths... well normally a broken home...abusive family life...which then leads to animal torture... regardless the video is totally fucked up... but I also agree that a few videos of a few peoples actions can't represent a whole country's army. There are fuck ups everywhere...some fuck ups just don't have the luxury of a camera being on them all the time.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Bob Loblaw said:
hanman said:
Bob Loblaw said:

also cruddy, no one said the army did it?

Yes, it's in the title.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I would still like to hear gh0uls opinion on this one, he is a temper who is also a Marine. American military is all about kill, kill and kill with all the hard core air borne rangers and green beret shit, but it is only for the enemy, a good militant will not EVER apply this to civilians. (ie. dogs and pets included) Infact it's stupid; you put your life on the line to see the ugly side of the world so that others don't have to, but purposely doing this to something as innocent as a dog is just stupid. If it was the Marines, the Military Police would find this guy and rip his throat out for giving the Corps a bad name, don't know about the Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs