TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wow, thats pretty messed up.
I read all the 'it's fake' comments before i watched the video, and not for the life of me consider this video to be fake.
The dog yelping at the end into the distance is horrible and i think you can hear it land.

BTW, all the people saying this has nothing to do with the US ARMY etc. He IS wearing the uniform, which carries a form of responsibly and pride, when he wears the uniform he is a representative of America and the US ARMY. the same rule applies with any uniform, you were the attire before you are apart of said group and have been accepted as a representative of what you 'work/fight' for.

So, yes he is a peace of shit, but no i don't think the entire US ARMY is either, just think the US needs to consider who they decide, should and shouldn't be representing them internationally.
This guy will surely be thrown out.
WHAT A ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT!

the final words of the video
"thats what i do"
-US Marine

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This video isn't fake guys...is it so hard to believe this happens anyway?

It's not a rare thing either. They need a better mental health screening test for the army
frown.gif

Makes me feel sick
frown.gif
I wasn't going to watch it but people calling it fake made me take a look and IT ISN"T FAKE!!

Gah... get those idiots out of there.

Soldiers blow up dog, find it funny
-Link removed-

soldiers blow up another dog, find it funny
-Link removed-

Here is a bbc docu. where a soldier kills a dog, a longer version exist, shows the dogs owner coming out visibly upset, nothing he can do, he has a heavily armed invading army in his backyard.
-Link removed-

Soldiers, tormenting a dog...
-Link removed-

Soldiers shoot another dog
-Link removed-

Soldiers throw grenade at sheepherder/sheep and find it funny
-Link removed-

Soldier shoots yet another dog
-Link removed-

killing civilians in front of their children
-Link removed-

scaring an injured puppy repeatedly
-Link removed-

blowing up a kitten and cheering
-Link removed-

Posts merged

El-ahrairah said:
Some jarhead chucks a puppy and the whole internets get up in arms about it.

If only people would get this worked up about PETA killing thousands of animals a year under the banner of Freedom from Human Oppression.

Ah well, I guess it's not worth getting worked up over if you can't embed it into your myspace page.

You've seen that episode of bullshit haven't you
tongue.gif
? What PETA does is fucked up but they kill the animals humanly because they're too sick/injured to have a half decent life.

Throwing a puppy to its death is much worse
frown.gif

Also - People saying it's only a dog: Humans can usually defend themselves of at least know when danger/death is coming. This pup was probably thinking this guy was his friend and was just playing around and then *snap* flying through the air towards its death.
frown.gif
Only truly sick people hurt the innocent and vulnerable. Killing animals is often the signs of someone who is insane/psychopathic

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sonicslasher said:
Anyone who eats any kind meat, shut up now.

He isn't eating the meat you retard. He's killing an innocent puppy for no reason.

This doesn't affect you at all? I think you'd be great for the military.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen it, yes, but only after I became aware of the problem.

"I would go to work early, before anyone got there, and I would just kill the animals myself. Because I couldn't stand to let them go through (other workers abusing the animals.) I must have killed a thousand of them, sometimes dozens every day." -Ingrid Newkirk PETA co-founder

That doesn't sound like sick/injured "mercy" killings.

But you're right, the death of a puppy is much worse than the thousands PETA kills. /sarcasm

The REAL problem people have is the uniform the man is wearing.

Posts merged

cubin' said:
sonicslasher said:
Anyone who eats any kind meat, shut up now.

He isn't eating the meat you retard. He's killing an innocent puppy for no reason.

This doesn't affect you at all? I think you'd be great for the military.

Food animals aren't innocent?

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
El-ahrairah said:
I've seen it, yes, but only after I became aware of the problem.

"I would go to work early, before anyone got there, and I would just kill the animals myself. Because I couldn't stand to let them go through (other workers abusing the animals.) I must have killed a thousand of them, sometimes dozens every day." -Ingrid Newkirk PETA co-founder

That doesn't sound like sick/injured "mercy" killings.

But you're right, the death of a puppy is much worse than the thousands PETA kills. /sarcasm

The REAL problem people have is the uniform the man is wearing.

Well that sounds insane. What are your sources?

I'm not going to argue about which is worse and this thread is about puppies being killed by Soldiers anyway.

QUOTEFood animals aren't innocent?

I guess they are but they're basically grown for us to eat. We have to eat meat to survive...look how sickly those vegetarians look. They're also 'mostly' killed humanly.

The point is the dude wasn't going to eat this puppy and he didn't kill it humanly. HE KILLED A PUPPY FOR FUN THAT'S FUCKED UP@!

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again, millions of animals are killed today so we can eat them, eating an animal is much worse than killing it. Well, it is already dead, but you people are complaining about one puppy when there are millions or various organisms being killed each and every. Think about people who just kill bugs just because they see them, that is the same as killing a puppy. No life is worth more than another, this thread has been flawed.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fellow said:
Once again, millions of animals are killed today so we can eat them, eating an animal is much worse than killing it. Well, it is already dead, but you people are complaining about one puppy when there are millions or various organisms being killed each and every. Think about people who just kill bugs just because they see them, that is the same as killing a puppy. No life is worth more than another, this thread has been flawed.

You're flawed. If you had to choose between saving a bug and another human what would you do?

Of course one life is sometimes worth more than another...

QUOTEeating an animal is much worse than killing it

No...killing animals for no reason is much worse.

Lets keep this on topic people. No arguing over this 'but you eat meat' bullshit. I can feel sad about someone throwing a puppy to its death and still eat a big fat steak. People going off topic should be warned...start another thread if you want to talk about animal rights etc.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Fellow said:
By not eating meat you are basically rejecting the fact that you are a human being. Even Vegans are omnivorous, they just choose to obtain the essential amino acids the hard way. Not eating meat in a way is rejecting a natural instinct that comes within human. Vegans kill plants, aren't they innocent too? What did the celery stick do to you? The only times when I seen inhumane sacrifice of animal for meat is pig, since pigs have bones in their neck protecting the major arteries they end up suffering a long time before they die. The scream is unimaginably cruel, and therefore in many religions pig has become unholy for sacrificing. Lambs, and Cows on the otherhand gets knocked out immediately and die without pain or too much pain.
Lions kill and eat all the time, they are inhumane? Also, if bugs are not controlled in numbers, they are pests, we have more of certain species of bugs then the entire mammal kingdom combined. If you don't control the numbers, bugs will outnumber other because of it's exponential growth pattern and will cause disasters. Killing other species to survive is what animals are born to do, as much as I disagree with this video.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a vegetarian and I will be the first to say that eating an animal is not cruel. It is the food chain. Throwing an animal for no good reason is cruel.

But westside, being a vegan is not rejecting nature/humanity. Red meat has been proven to give humans cancer. source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4662934.stm
Looking at that it would almost seem that eating meat is against nature because it destroys your DNA. I don't think white meat does this though. So chicken consumers are safe from this I believe.

Here's more resources about the meat-cancer link:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=red+meat+cancer

You can get protein, iron, riboflavin, and all essential vitamins from animal free sources. I was vegan for a while but decided I liked egg and cheese sandwhiches. So now I just don't eat meat.

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cubin' said:
Lets keep this on topic people. No arguing over this 'but you eat meat' bullshit. I can feel sad about someone throwing a puppy to its death and still eat a big fat steak. People going off topic should be warned...start another thread if you want to talk about animal rights etc.
Let this also be the official warning. Stay on topic. Failure to do so will result in topic closure, and possible warnings.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
The turn this thread has taken made me think of a certain episode of Futurama...

"Greetings, Econauts. I'm Free Waterfall Sr., founder of Penguins Unlimited. [The crowd applauds.] Whoa! No, no! No applause. Every time you clap your hands you kill thousands of spores that'll some day form a nutritious fungus. Just show your approval with a mould-friendly thumbs up. [The crowd thumbs-ups.] Please hold your thumbs until the end. Now, folks, it's time to stop that tanker with a non-violent human circle."

Seriously though,

QUOTE said:
Cows contribute more to global warming than cars. I'm saving then enviroment by eating them.

You are a moron. By eating cows you are buying beef. By buying beef you are supporting the market that necessitates non-sustainable forms of agriculture.

People like you make me wish I could change my species as easily as you can abuse rational thought processes.

EDIT: Sorry Phuzz, just saw the official warning then. Consider me warned.

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
wait a minute....THERES A CANADIAN ARMY!? lol
I thought they didn't have one.(Considering Canada doesn't really have any enemys and if someone actually started something with Canada. I'm sure the US would step in and probably a couple european countrys etc.)

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Gus122000 said:
wait a minute....THERES A CANADIAN ARMY!? lol
I thought they didn't have one.(Considering Canada doesn't really have any enemys and if someone actually started something with Canada. I'm sure the US would step in and probably a couple european countrys etc.)
Canada doesn't have it's own enemy states, we are SUPPOSED to be a peace keeping army until the United States suggested to put NATO in Afghanistan, and suddenly, we started to share the same enemy. Canadian Army is amazingly well trained, if you never heard about our Air Borne Troppers, the sniper that shot 2.4km away and our Joint Task Forces 2, it's no wonder you know nothing about us.
Now I don't know the military structure of the US too well, but I've heard that they under recruited soldiers last year so they lowered the requirements even more. It's no wonder people like this can get in.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2cb2ct7 said:
The turn this thread has taken made me think of a certain episode of Futurama...

"Greetings, Econauts. I'm Free Waterfall Sr., founder of Penguins Unlimited. [The crowd applauds.] Whoa! No, no! No applause. Every time you clap your hands you kill thousands of spores that'll some day form a nutritious fungus. Just show your approval with a mould-friendly thumbs up. [The crowd thumbs-ups.] Please hold your thumbs until the end. Now, folks, it's time to stop that tanker with a non-violent human circle."

Seriously though,

QUOTE said:
Cows contribute more to global warming than cars. I'm saving then enviroment by eating them.

You are a moron. By eating cows you are buying beef. By buying beef you are supporting the market that necessitates non-sustainable forms of agriculture.

People like you make me wish I could change my species as easily as you can abuse rational thought processes.

EDIT: Sorry Phuzz, just saw the official warning then. Consider me warned.

You've obviously never read more than 5 of my posts.

I is sarcasm king.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.