Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's fake... Please, tell me it's fake
frown.gif

I hate people who hurt animals for no reason. I don't see how anyone could be so mean...

MaHe

one lazy schmo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Westside said:
If it was the Marines, the Military Police would find this guy and rip his throat out for giving the Corps a bad name, don't know about the Army.
Judging from his Bebo profile, he is a Marine.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
maikelsteneker said:
frown.gif

I hate people who hurt animals for no reason. I don't see how anyone could be so mean...

Well, it could be fake because there is a moment when his hand goes back that the puppy is no longer in the frame. He could have set the puppy down and just made the motion of throwing it, while a third person behind him throws an object that looks like the puppy. Sound effects are easy to add.

However, with that said, it's not fake.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've seen another video where they use a tank to run over a local's car just for the heck of it.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am NOT watching this. 2 years ago in a earlier forum board of mine someone linked to another video of some asshole guy fucking SKINNING a raccoon alive in public, and then freaking cutting him in pieces. I cried for like an hour after and STILL have nightmares.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Salamantis said:
I am NOT watching this. 2 years ago in a earlier forum board of mine someone linked to another video of some asshole guy fucking SKINNING a raccoon alive in public, and then freaking cutting him in pieces. I cried for like an hour after and STILL have nightmares.
You hardly see anything in this video ... they just throw him off a cliff, but you can't see the bottom.

Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cruddybuddy said:
maikelsteneker said:
frown.gif

Well, it could be fake because there is a moment when his hand goes back that the puppy is no longer in the frame. He could have set the puppy down and just made the motion of throwing it, while a third person behind him throws an object that looks like the puppy. Sound effects are easy to add.

However, with that said, it's not fake.

I hope its fake..cause thats just inhumane. I mean how could someone do that to something so innocent. They deserve to be picked up and freaking flung off a cliff.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how the hell would you edit a video to make it look like a soldier is throwing a puppy down a cliff?? I don't think it is fake.

JimmyJangles

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Salamantis said:
I watched the beginning of that video you mentioned. It was in one of those stupid "watch this and send it to X number of people to fight animal cruelty" e-mails, which unfortunately, my dad tends to open sometimes. I only watched the first few seconds, but still enough to leave a few images that will likely stay with me for the rest of my life.

I won't watch the video(s) posted in this thread, but from what people describe, they should do to him the same he did to the puppy, just enough so they can ask him how much he likes it, how much fun it was. And I know what some people will say, "wow, isn't that a bit extreme? it's just a dog." I don't care. Since this happened in the US, all the guy will get as punishment is "bad boy, we don't do these things" and maybe get discharged so he can just keep on doing it somewhere else. That's the reason these videos keep popping up, cause there's no harsh punishment that results from their actions.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some jarhead chucks a puppy and the whole internets get up in arms about it.

If only people would get this worked up about PETA killing thousands of animals a year under the banner of Freedom from Human Oppression.

Ah well, I guess it's not worth getting worked up over if you can't embed it into your myspace page.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
The puppy, if real to begin with, was likely dead when they found it. As stated earlier in the thread, there is no movement whatsoever before it is thrown. The "yelping" also maintains the same volume for it's entire flight through the air. This was likely dubbed in after the fact, otherwise it would have faded into the distance as the puppy got further away from the camera.

This is most likely fake but, if not, I hope someone tracks those responsible down and throws their sorry asses off a cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free