Gaming Solatorobo Red the Hunter freeze ?

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used the patched rom version by ExiDmus, and everything seems to work, the save problem etc.

But now I have played for several days, and spoilers below !

When Elh is performing the Rite of Forfeit on Red, the game just freezes. Why?

I haven't had a single problem with the patched game until now. And i have tried several times, it keeps freezing, even though this is the patched game, and everyone says that it works. (which it did, until now that im stuck.)

I have the latest WoodR4 1.33, so that cant be the problem since 2.32 can handle the game.

help ?

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
alright, where can i find it ? is it a patch program that you use yourself, or can i find the rom with it patched already ?

oh and im playing the european version , and im using wood r4 1.33

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
37013192 said:
alright, where can i find it ? is it a patch program that you use yourself, or can i find the rom with it patched already ?

I can guarantee that if you google retrogamefan solatorobo then you'll find it.

It's a patch program, from what I understand, but I've never used it since I've never needed to.

Besides, you don't need to patch the game if you're using Wood R4 v1.33, since I'm using an outdated version with the clean ROM and it didn't freeze at that part.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sora de Eclaune said:
37013192 said:

I can guarantee that if you google retrogamefan solatorobo then you'll find it.

It's a patch program, from what I understand, but I've never used it since I've never needed to.

Besides, you don't need to patch the game if you're using Wood R4 v1.33, since I'm using an outdated version with the clean ROM and it didn't freeze at that part.

It works, thank you very muc h!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg